7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah but anyone can find out. Let's look through it! Minyak, he's in jail, it can't be him. The Ballet twins, no they're in jail too. The Toddler, where is he? I know! The Toddler took her!"-Henry yelled.

"He's in jail, Henry."-Ray sighed.-"What about the Time Jerker!? Huh?"-"Henry, the Time Jerker and the rest of the criminals are in jail."-Schwoz said.-"Mitch Bilsky!"-Henry yelled.-"Mitch is not in town. It can't be him."-Jasper said calmly.-"Who could it be!?"-Henry was yelling and walking all around the Man cave.

"Why are you freaking out, Henry!?"-Ray yelled.-"Oh, I don't know! Maybe because Ally is Dr Dark's lost daughter and the whole world is looking for her! If they find her, they can hurt her!"-Henry was yelling.

"We're worried too but with freaking out you won't get anything!"-Ray yelled.-"Call her again."-Piper said.-"Yes, I'm going to do it!"-he said and took out his phone.-"Is she answering?"-Piper asked.-"No."-Henry answered quickly and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay, I'm going to calm down and sit here trying to think where could she be."-Henry said and sat down. In the next moment the emergency bell sounded off.-"Is it her!?"-Henry jumped.-"I'm sick of him."-Piper sighed and ran to the computer.

"Emergency at the Swellview park."-Ray read on the screen.-"We don't have time for this! We have to find Ally!"-Henry yelled.-"No, we'll find Ally and you'll go there and look after this. At least you'll get a bit of air. Now leave."-Ray said and Henry rolled his eyes. He transformed and left.

"Where is the emergency here!? I don't see anyone!"-Kid Danger yelled when he arrived to the park.-"You are the emergency."-he heard a cold voice and then someone covered his mouth. He was trying to set himself free but then everything went black. He fainted.

The next thing he saw was when he opened his eyes. He was in an empty room but he was still seeing blurry. He tried to move but he realized that his hands are tied behind him and that he's tied to the wall with chains.

"What? What is happening? Where am I!?"-he yelled.-"He finally woke up. Bring the leader."-one guy said in a clod voice. Kid Danger looked at him confused. There were a few guys standing a few meters in front of him. He heard footsteps coming from the hallway. The guys who were standing there, separated in two groups and stood in two opposite lines.

The big door opened, the rest of the guys and a few girls walked in and stood just like the others. They were all wearing black and Kid Danger knew that this is the gang who kidnaps all the kids. After a few seconds someone walked in. It was a girl; she was dressed all in black and tight.

She was wearing tight, long-sleeved black overall, black tight gloves, black high heels and a long cape was fluttering behind her. Around her waist there was a black belt with a silver star in the middle. She had her brown hair down and on her face was a black mask shaped just like Girl Danger's.

"Ally?"-Kid Danger said under his breath. She was walking between the two lines of the guys and girls from the gang.-"Look who you brought me here. Kid Danger."-she laughed evilly.-"What are you doing?"-he asked her shocked.-"I'm the new leader. Doing what's in my blood. To be the ruler."-she said coldly.

"I thought you're good."-"Dumb and stupid, typical blondes."-she said and turned to the gang.-"Let's finish this and after that everything will be easy."-the ex-leader, Alex said and smiled to Ally.-"What are you planning?"-Kid Danger asked sobbing.

She turned back to him and smiled evilly.-"First, I'll get rid of you, then I'll rule Swellview."-she said coldly and walked back to the gang.-"I can't believe this."-he sighed.-"Better believe, because it's happening."-she said and laughed.

"Let's end this."-Alex said and walked closer to Kid Danger.-"Wait!"-Ally yelled.-"Yes, beautiful?"-he turned to her.-"Let me do it."-she said and Alex handed her the blaster. She walked up to Kid Danger a pointed the blaster at his head.