Chapter 19

Big Brother

"What do you mean Perseus Jackson was in America?" a man in a throne said quietly. The air crackling around them with lightening caused some people to nervously shuffle while others just rolled their eyes.

"I mean Lord Zeus that the Avengers Compound was breached by multiple fugitives including Percy Jackson" Annabeth responded.

He looks at a girl on a throne to his left who had silver eyes and auburn hair. "Artemis why are the hunters at camp if Jackson is in America?"

Artemis nervously looks at her father. "By the time we got there he was gone. I could not feel the boy's presence anymore"

Poseidon raised his eyebrows at his brother when he felt a storm start in northern New York.

"Peace brother, if my son does not wish to be found then leave him be. He already knows he will play a role in the upcoming war, I spoke to him." Poseidon spoke calmly.

Multiple people looked shocked when Poseidon revealed he had spoken to Percy.

"But Lord Poseidon why did you not bring him back?" Jason asked

Poseidon looked at him and then at the rest of the demigods and told him his answer like it was the most simple thing in the world. "Because it's his choice. I believe this is what Mr. Di Angelo told you a while ago"

The demigods there shifted uncomfortably while Nico smirked.

Zeus interrupted the conversation before anyone else could talk. "Artemis I expect the hunters to be ready at a moments notice if there is any sighting of Perseus. Try not to use force we know how that will go." Zeus then looked at Poseidon "we will talk about this later" before flashing out in a bolt of lightning.

As everyone left the throne room Poseidon just sighed into his hands before going to tell his other son, Tyson, that his brother will need a suit for the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dropping to 2600, heading 0-3-0. I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam shouts at him from the driver's seat.

The Quinjet proceeds to pass through a force field into Wakanda.

"Look at that he was right" Percy mused sitting next to Sam.

Okoye who was walking with the King and the King's guard started talking to T'Challa. "When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined"

"And what did you imagine General"

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks."

The king didn't finish the conversation because nine occupants of the Quinjet descended the ramp.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asks Rhodey.

"Yeah, he's a king."

Steve walks about to T'Challa and shakes his hand "seems like I'm always thanking you for something."

Bruce bows in front of him. When Percy sees this he just snorts, and when people looked at home he pretends it was a cough.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, we don't do that here" T'Challa tells him. Rhodey smirked at Bruce before the group started walking. "So how big of an assault can we expect?"

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Steve asks

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..."