Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 10

Start from the beginning

Zheng Xuanhao was heartbroken, but his acting is good, "You don't care about your brother's happiness at all, how can you be so indifferent like AQin!"

"I'm just not as gossipy and bored as you." Tan Yiran ruthlessly exposed Zheng Xuanhao nature, not waiting for Zheng Xuanhao to react, he walked into the teaching building quickly, and left Zheng Xuanhao behind him.

Zheng Xuanhao stood alone in the bleak wind and looked sadly at the back of his three good brothers.

Life, so lonely!

Time flies quickly, and in a blink of an eye, winter vacation arrives.

Even if Bai Chen can't bear it anymore, this winter vacation he can't stick to Duan Qin's side all the time like in school.

Bai Chen, who returned to Yan's house, spent the entire winter vacation with mother Yan's love like a spring breeze. Duan Qin is not as good. As the heir of the Duan family, Duan Qin was recruited to the company by master Duan as soon as the winter vacation arrived. Today, Duan Qin went abroad for two consecutive business trips.

Counting the entire winter vacation, Duan Qin only stayed in the capital for less than a day. The last time Bai Chen saw Duan Qin was at the airport.

That time Duan Qin had just returned from a business trip abroad, and the person hadn't even warmed up in the country yet, father Duan called again and gave him a business trip project.

The two only hurriedly got in touch with each other at the airport, and Duan Qin stepped on the plane again.

Every day Bai Chen could only rely on his mobile phone to communicate with Duan Qin intermittently, and occasionally the two would video chat when Duan Qin had free time, so as to fill up the day of lovesickness.

Bai Chen lay on the sofa in the living room, raising his hand to rub the ring around his neck.

On Christmas Day, he and Duan Qin both prepared a pair of engagement rings. On the second day after they proposed to each other, Duan Qin asked him to prepare two chains and hang the rings on their necks.

'Ding'

The sound of the cell phone message came.

Bai Chen grabbed the phone quickly and opened the message with bright eyes.

When he saw that the sender was not Duan Qin, Bai Chen eyelashes hung down lost, but then he looked at the message seriously.

The content of the text message was about Xuan Lingling, which was sent by the private detective hired by Bai Chen before.

There is only a short sentence above: Xuan Lingling brought the young master of the Jing family, Jing Xiu, to meet with mother Xuan.

Bai Chen looked at the content above, and his intuition felt that something was wrong.

Previously, the private investigators sent information saying that after Xuan Lingling escaped from the rental house with Jing Xiu's power, she never interacted with mother Xuan again, and even more so when mother Xuan found Xuan Lingling last time. Xuan Lingling also had a big quarrel with mother Xuan, threatening to sever her mother-daughter relationship with mother Xuan. Mother Xuan went crazy and almost choked Xuan Lingling to death on the spot. If it hadn't been for Jing Xiu, pulling away the crazy mother Xuan, something really might have happened to Xuan Lingling.

But this time, Xuan Lingling would actually go to see mother Xuan, and she also took Jing Xiu with her. What's even more strange is that Jing Xiu, who has always had a bad attitude towards mother Xuan, and even disliked mother Xuan, was willing to go with Xuan Lingling.