Yesterday's evening

Stalling chapter so more frequent updates 👍
——-

Without stable footing Zhongli was close to falling to the floor. The fatui was quick to act, grabbing Zhongli's wrist and pulling Zhongli towards him. And with that the latter landed on top of Childe. Lips meeting,

And right at that moment Scaramouche hastily opened the front door with Xiao chasing after him. "Give me the box!" Xiao hissed, prying the box from Scaramouche's hands. The two short men paused their fighting, looking at the two on the couch.

"Now that's just fucking gross." Scaramouche sneered, gagging.

.
.
.

Through multiple fighting between both the Adeptus and the balladeer they managed to get all the boxes artifacts together for the auction the following day.

"You are annoying asf," Scaramouche snarled, carrying the last box to Zhongli's car. Xiao rolled his eyes and put out his leg, making Scaramouche trip over.

Xiao couldn't help but let a laugh, the balladeer quickly stood back up, taking the boxes outside and setting it on the pavement. "Now you're dead Adeptus." Xiao quickly ran up the stairs with Scaramouche chasing after him.

Meanwhile the two taller men were in the living room. Zhongli looking through all the necessary documents needed for each artifact and Childe doing inventory.

Except he was sitting upside down.

"It's good to see Xiao with a friend." Zhongli stated with a warm smile, "Mr. Zhongli I'm pretty sure they're out to kill each other."

"Isn't that what friends are for?" If Childe was an anime character he'd have question marks all around him. "You seem to have fun friends." The fatui chuckled, then the two men fell silent again.

Childe looked up at the ceiling, hands on his waist.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No." Was Zhongli's response, Childe got up and narrowed his eyes. "I think we should address this before the auction tomorrow."

"It was an accident," the former mumbled, calm expression as always. Childe sunk into the couch cushions. "Not that bad of an accident."

"Business should be strictly known as-"

.
.

Zhongli was quick to take back his word, as both men were now laying on the same bed. Unclothed.
"Well at least we tried," Childe said, his voice ringing in the dim room.

"Agreed, we did try." The room was still, yet both men felt like they were seeing colors. "Should I fetch us tea?" Zhongli asked, turning to his partner.

"Yeah, yeah I could use some tea." Childe yawned, ruffling his orange hair. With some creaking of the bed Zhongli stood, stretching his arms before leaving the room.

Childe faced the ceiling, shifting to his side, then the other. Whatever position he took on it was uncomfortable. "I think I just betrayed the Tsarita."
Childe whimpered, taking a pillow and pressing face into it.

Letting out a yell that only the pillow could hear. Kicking his feet, brows furrowed. "Damnit, damnit, I regret nothing, but at the same time I regret everything."

"You can regret but it won't do you any good." Zhongli chuckled, placing down a cup of tea. "Tomorrow is the auction, and I suppose we already sorted out our feelings on this matter." Zhongli murmured, Childe took a sip of the tea. "Agreed,"

"And these feelings will not be brought to the public right?"

"Agreed," the two bursted out in laughing. "We're idiots," Childe chuckled, Zhongli nodded in response. The two fell silent once more with their faces inching closer together. The tea was quickly set on the bedside table as the two began to kiss.