Chapter 30 ~ End

To all who messaged me yes its true I'm ending the story. Now let's start
------------------------------------------------------
Its been 7 years since we've been together. Now this is our precious life.

"Appa!!" A little boy said running towards Chanyeol.

"Ne?" Chanyeol asked. Yes we've got a baby boy. Its 4 years old from now. He's name was Park Ken Si.

Ken got his eyes from me. Chanyeol got its ears nose and lips. He's cute to resist. I love him same as Chanyeol.

"Appa, Trix was playing with the dog" Ken said. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"What!?" Chanyeol said and stands up. He rushed at Trix and saw her smiling while watering the plants.

"Hahahha Appa, Trolled you!" Ken said. Chanyeol looked at him and pats his head.

Yes we got a girl, She's 3 years old. I wanted a big boy so who ever messes up with my little princess Oppa is there for her.

"You really get your attitude to uncle Chen" Chanyeol said.

Someone was on the gate and saw the exo Members. "Uncle Chen!" Ken said and hugs Chen's legs. Chen carried him and poked his nose.

"How my little boy coming?" Chen asked messing up Ken's Hair.

"I trolled appa" He said and giggled.

"Really? How?" Chen asked.

"I told him that Trix was with a bare dog" Ken said and laughed.

Chanyeol smiled. "Haha he's growing up big" Chanyeol said as Dana went outside the house.

"Oh hey guys" Dana greeted.

"Hi, Where's Trix?" Sehun and Luhan asked.

"She's in the garden watering the plants" Dana said. Sehun and Luhan went near Trix.

Sehun covered her eyes gently. "Who's this?" Trix asked.

"Guess who" Senun asked smiling.

"Uncle Sehun!" Trix said and sehun smiled opening his arms. Sehun hugged him and carried her.

"Uncle Luhan" Trix said and hugs him. Sehun puts her down and Trix looks up to see them.

"Why are you tall?" She asked we both giggled.

"We're old already" Luhan said.

"I wanna be tall" Trix said while raising her hands.

Luhan smiled and carried her. He let's her sit on his shoulders. Trix laughed.

"Its high up here" She said and holds Luhans hands.

Sehun and Luhan went back to see Ken. "Amma Appa! Look I'm tall!" Trix and giggling.

"You sure is high, Amma is now short" Dana said and giggled.

"Wahh Trix grown up now" D.O. said and holds her hands.

"Where's Uncle Kai?" Ken asked D.O.

"He's in the car still sleeping" D.O. said.

"Fetch me there. I wanna see him" Ken said pulling D.O.

D.O. looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded. D.O. holds his hands and went in the car. Ken opened the door and shakes Kai.

Kai wakes up but pretends sleeping.
"Uncle Kai wake up" Ken said. Kai opened his eyes and put a Ken in shock.

"Wah hahah" Ken was startled but still laughing.

"How's my boy?" Kai asked patting Ken's hair.

"I'm good" Ken said.

Ken pulled Kai and went inside the house.

"Trix! You might fall!" Kai exclaimed.

"It's alright. I'm here holding her hands in case she falls" Luhan said.

"Wahhh, I wish I had Family like Hyung" Xiumin said pouting.

"You sure will have one!" Dana said and giggled. "But you need to find a girl" Dana said and smiled.

"So...why did you guys came?" Chanyeol asked.

"D.O. cooked something good with Baekhyun and I want to eat with you guys here" Suho said and shows the bag full of foods and Baozis.

They all eat their baozis again and went out in the mall.

"Amma! I want those!" Ken said dragging Dana to the you store.

"Sure" Dana said and leads him to the toy store.

"Yehet!" Ken exlciamed and runs towards the toy store.

"Oppa Sehun, Can you buy me bubble tea?" Trix asked.

"Sure, What flavor do you want?" Sehun asked. "The cookies thingy" She said.

Aehun nodded and went in the bubble tea shop to buy her what she wants.

"Kamsahamnida!" Trix said and runs towards Chanyeol. "Appa! Look, Oppa Sehun bought me Bubble tea!" Trix said showing her bubble tea.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun, As he saw Sehuna and Luhan with Bubble together.

Yehet!

Arasso, the story's done. Mianhea if I made a short chapter today.

I just wanna tell that kamsahamnida for your support

Sarangheayo!

Its done I can't believe it. Kamsahamnida once again.

So.. Bye bye for now, BYE!!!

ANNEYONG --