Chapter 13 ~ Tears

"Because she's my wife!" Chanyeol yelled.

"But why me!? You started avoiding me since you got her!" Joy yelled trying to hold her tears.

Dana and Kris was already tired so Dana leaves the court and goes to the room where Chanyeol and Joy was in, she tries to use her hearing skills to listen to their conversation.

"She's my wife! Your my..." Chanyeol didn't want to continue his words.

"Your my what!? Your my ex right!? But you said we can be buddies!" Joy yelled.

Dana's eyes widened when its true that they have relationship last 8 months, her heart seem to be aching and her eyes starts getting teary.

"I don't want to be your buddy!! Your not the girl I want to make friends of!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Then who I am to you?" Joy asked.

Chanyeol sighed and looked back. "Enemy" Chanyeol mumbled.

Dana stopped crying and smiles when she heard that they are not friends.

Joy's eyes widened and tears went down from her eyes. "What?" Joy asked.

"You heard me" Chanyeol calmly said.

"What did I ever do to you!?" Joy asked going near Chanyeol.

"You make my wife suffer! Every girl I had a crush on you always hurt them! When your mom died you started acting like this!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Mom..." Joy whispered to herself.

Chanyeol unlocked the door and saw Dana already sleeping on the bench. He carried her in bridal and went home.

Dana waked up and saw Chanyeol sleeping comfortly. She smiles and stands up to make the breakfast.

Chanyeol waked up goes down stairs.

"Good morning oppa" Dana greeted.

"Good morning oppa" Chanyeol greeted back.

"Let's eat, I made breakfast" Dana said. Chanyeol nodded.

The both of them starts eating eggs, bacon, & cookies.

BTW, oppa what did you walk about?" Dana asked.

"With who?" Chanyeol asked.

"Joy" Dana said.

"Uhmm...about the..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Bout our Rel-" Chanyeol covers his mouth using hands as his eyes widened.

"Rel? You mean RelATIONSHIP?" Dana asked.

"N-no not that I meant Rel..released" Chanyeol said in trembling voice.

"Released?" Dana asked.

"Forget it, let's continue eating" Chanyeol said as he starts eating the food like a pig.

"Okay, pfft." Dana giggled.

After eating Dana washed the dishes and sits beside Chanyeol.

"Oppa" Dana said looking at Chanyeol.

"Ne?" Chanyeol asked.

"Is Joy your ex?" Dana asked.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "No, let's stop talking about her" Chanyeol said.

"Why?" Dana asked.

"Because..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Because what?" Dana asked.

"Because I don't want her" Chanyeol said.

"So you have a crush on her before?" Dana asked curiously.

"Ne" Chanyeol whispered.

"What?" Dana asked.

"Uh! No! I would never like her" Chanyeol exclaimed.