Chapter 18 ~ Painful

Dana went home. Looking pale, she can't walk properly. She seems to be dizzy. Left....right....left....right...was her walk. She was almost home but someone drags her and let's her drink.

After 5 minutes ~

She was drunk but she stills goes home. She can't resist the pain. She kneeled and starts crying. Wishing that the pain would end. She have the idea to end her life but she don't want Chanyeol to get worried.

Dana has no choice. She went on the middle of the road there was a speed car coming. She's really going to do it. She closes her eyes. They driver wasn't looking. Then Kris immidiatly grabs her and goes on the side.

Dana was Crying while Kris is hugging her.

"What in the world is happening to you!? Are you stupid!?" Kris exclaimed, Kris stopped when he saw Dana crying.

"What happened to you?" Kris asked but Dana didn't reply instead she places her face in Kris' Chest and closes her eyes.

"Dana! Dana wake up!" Kris shakes her. Kris carries her in bridal and rushed her in the hospital.

"Its getting late, where is she?" Chanyeol mumbled. He was about to go out but his phone rings.

From: Kris Galaxy ~

    Hyung! Come here in the hospital near the SM Dana is in trouble!! Bruise were around her she was about to kill her self but I stopped her.

Hurry!

Chanyeol was shocked and immidiatly goes in the hospital.

"Oppa! Can I have your autograph!!? Oppa can I have your number!? Oppa! Saranghea!" The fangirls were yelling then finally Chanyeol got in the hospital.

"DanaChoi!" Chanyeol said worrily.

"Room 120" The nurse said as Chanyeol immidiatly runs in her room.

As he entered he saw Kris and the other members sitting on the couch.

"Jaggi!" Chanyeol yelled and holds her hands. Chanyeol was startled cause her hands was cold.

"Hyung, what happened" Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

"Sh-"

"Let's talk outside" Chanyeol said as the both of them went out of the room.

"What happened! Tell me everything" Chanyeol said.

"I was just walking..."

-flashback-

Kris was walking alone in the dark as always. Then she saw a girl looking pale. He doesn't wanna go near her yet. He saw her kneeling and crying Kris was suppose to go near her but she stands up and goes in the middle of the road. He saw a speed car was going near her.

Kris runs fast and pulls her in the corner.

"What in the world is happening to you!? Are you stupid!?" Kris exclaimed he stopped at the moment when he saw Dana was the girl.

-end of FlashBack-

"Jagiyaa" Chanyeol mumbled and goes back in her room.

Chanyeol holds her cold hands so tightly. He can't hold but to let his tears fall.

- Beep Beep Beep BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

Chanyeol's eyes widened and shakes Dana.

"JAGIYAA!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he shakes Dana. Tears welled down his eyes. Sehun rushed at Dana and feels her heart. It wasn't beating anymore.

Sehun'd eyes widened and his eyes was teary. Luhan rushed at Sehun and Hugs him.

"NO! YOU CANT!! JAGIYAA!!! NOOO!"Chanyeol yelled as he shakes Dana. He was crying until Kris drags him.

"Chanyeol shh we understand" Kris said as he tries holding his tears.

"NO! SHE CANT END TO YOUNG!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

Chanyeol leaved the hospital and goes to Jessica's house. He knocks on the door.

"O-oppa why are you here?" Joy exclaimed.

Chanyeol ignores and goes in their house.

"WANNA KNOW WHY IM HERE!?!?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"ITS THE BOTH OF YOU!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Chanyeol yelled as he throws Jessica's favorite mug.

"Oppa please don't ruin my stuffs!!" Jessica yelled.

"IT'S PAINFUL RIGHT!? BUT WHAT YOU DID WAS MORE PAINFUL!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Why? What happened!?" Joy asked.

"THE BOTH OF YOU KILLED DANA! YOU THINK THATS MY ONLY CHANCE TO TAKE A REVENGE!!!?" Chanyeol yelled.

Joy's eyes widened and stares at Chanyeol.

"O-oppa...Mian-"

"Mianhea!?! You think I can accept that!? You think!?" Chanyeol yelled and slaps Joy.

"Your thinking I'm gay cause I hurt you!? Sorry your wrong! Your a devil Joy" Chanyeol said as he slams the door.

At the Hospital ~

Chanyeol goes in her room and saw her with a white blanket. The pain was in his heart it doesn't wanna leave. Eyes were swollen. Eyes was teary.

To be continued...

Omg so sad :'( I almost cried.

Don't worry I'll update soon as I can :')