Chapter 10 ~ Drunk

Dana wakes up, Chanyeol wasn't beside her si she went down and saw Chanyeol on the ground with 3 glass and 2 bottles of alcoholic Vodka. Dana's eyes widened.

"Oppa! Why did you get drunk!? We are going to be late at school!" Dana yelled.

Chanyeol wakes up and goes on top of Dana, Dana blushes cause their face where just a inch apart.

"Oppa your drunk!" Dana yelled.

"No" Chanyeol smirked and starts pressing his lips to Dana, Dana blushes and pushes Chanyeol but Chanyeol kisses her. Oppa I don't  want this stop.

Chanyeol was just in his tank top but Dana didn't want to remove her PJs.

Dana pushes Chanyeol and runs away. Dana was scared.

"Where are you!?" Chanyeol yelled.

Dana was scared, she hides behind the couch she was seeking then Chanyeol caught her and starts kissing her. Danas face becomes red cause their lips are pressed as Chanyeol hugs her.

After 30 minutes Chanyeol was sleeping.

Dana was still shaking she looks at the mirror and her eyes widened.

"AHHHH!!!!" Dana yelled which makes Chanyeol wake up and gets back to his senses.

"Jaggi!? Whats the problem!?" Chanyeol asked.

"You!" Dana yelled.

"What!?" Chanyeol asked.

"Your the reason that's why I got this hickey!" Dana yelled.

"What!? But I didn't even kiss you hard!" Chanyeol yelled.

"You didn't!? You just did last 30 minutes!" Dana yelled.

"What!?" Chanyeol yelled.

"You were drunk!" Dana yelled.

Dana wears her shorts and sweater she takes a bandage and puts it on her neck she takes her bag and goes down.

"Where are you going!?" Chanyeol asked, Dana ignored him and slams the door. Chanyeol's heart seems to shatter. When Chanyeol looks back he saw the Vodka on the table and the glasses.

"So I was drunk" Chanyeol mumbled.

Dana was outside trying not to cry but tears went down her face.

Dana checks the time.

"So we aren't late yet!?" Dana asked.

Dana rushed at the school and saw Chanyeol talking to Kris.

Dana ignores him and goes to her classroom.

Dana saw Kris going near her.

"What are you both talking about?" Dana asked.

"Uhmm er...about..The..uhmmm" Kris mumbled.

"About the what?" Dana asked.

"The basketball" Kris said.