Chapter 1 ~ Knowing each other ~

A/N: its more better if you read this with the music black pearl, don't worry I just put it at the top so you can listen to it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There was a girl named DanaChoi she was a star but she needs to improve her education, She wanted to meet other K-pop stars but she can't yet cause she's busy. The next day Dana wakes up and get a ready, She wears her school uniform and goes to school.

*At school*

Dana's Fans were going near her, she tries to escape but it was to crowded. Then the guards pushes the fans and Dana leaves. She goes to her room, Everyone Glares at her and she ignores them. Dana sits on her seat.

"Hey" Some said while poking Dana's back. Dana turns around and saw Sehun smirking.

"Oh hey" Dana said ang looks away. He's the EXO maknae, we were bestfriends actually.

"You've been really popular" Sehun said as he sit Beside Dana.

"Yea and its really hard" Dana said smiling.

"Yea, Its really hard being popular, You can't go out all the times" Sehun said as he cross his arms.

"Hehe" Dana giggled.

"Hey Dana, Wanna go at our Dorm later?" Sehun asked.

"Sure!" Dana answered happily. Its my first time to go at exo's dorm, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, and Lay they are the only members I know. The rest no we haven't meet yet.

*Ring bell*

Everyone stands up and bows at their Teacher.

"Anneyonghaseyo Mrs. Gong" Lay Said.

"Anneyong" Mrs. Gong said. "DanaChoi? Is that you?" Mrs. Gong said.

"Huh? Oh um yea" Dana Said. I'm dead I just meet her now...maybe she'll do something.

"Omg! I'm one of your fan! Come here" Mrs. Gong said smiling.

I'm in trouble again. "Uh yea sure" Dana said.

"I love your videos Im your big Fan" Mrs. Gong said. Sehun giggled.

"Haha thanks" Dana said and looked away.

"Okay let's start" Mrs. Gong said.

Dana went to her place.

"How was that?" Sehun asked smirking.

"Pabo!" Dana said as she hit his arms.

"Haha" Sehun giggled.

*After class*

"Let's go now" Sehun said as he grab her hand and walks in the Dorm.

"Woah...your all 12 right?" Dana Asked looking around then Chen jump in front of Dana.

"Hey!!! You must be DanaChoi I heard your really popular?" Chen asked hapilly.

"Haha yea" Dana said.

"Let's go in" Sehun said. She followed him and you saw everyone was sitting on the couch.

Dana bowed and smiled. "Anneyonghaseyo" Dana said.

"DanaChoi!!! Woah I heard your so popular" Luhan said while holding both of her hands.

"Ah yea haha" Dana giggled.

"Come on let's sit" Sehun said as he grabs her arms and sit on the couch. Every member looks at Dana.

"So how's life being popular?" Kris asked.

"It was fun cause a lot of people loves me and at the same time hard" Dana said smiling.

"Ohhh...BTW This is Chanyeol He's our happy virus" Kris said as he looks at Chanyeol.

Dana's heart starts beating fast and her eyes widened when she saw Chanyeol.

"Nice to meet you DanaChoi" Chanyeol said smiling as he offers his hand for you to shake it.

"Nice to meet you to" Dana said as she shakes Chanyeols hand.

She's pretty actually. Chanyeol goes away and sits again beside Kris.

D.O. entered the room and saw Dana. "DanaChoi!!!" D.O. yelled and goes near Dana.

"Oh hi" Dana said while waving.

"I missed you" D.O. said.

"Haha me too" Dana said.

That D.O. Chanyeol gets jealous and looks away.

"What gets you to be here?" D.O. asked.

"Sehun invites me" Dana answered.

"Ohh.." D.O. said and looks at Sehun.

To be Continued...