Chapter 16 ~ Suprise

Dana was walking in the hall towards chanyeol but someone ties her hands and covers her eyes. They put her inside the van. Dana was frightening.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!!" Dana yelled but the one guy gets irritated so he covered her mouth using a black cloth.

Dana was keep on humming but no one replied. The bus stopped and the one guy leads Dana somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" Dana asked.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you, just go with me" A familiar voice appeared, is this Luhan? If it is let me go now.

He let Dana go and someone pulls her.

"Who are you!?" Dana asked.

"Don't be noisy" another voice appeared. D.O. they are going to do something!

D.O. let Dana sit on the bench everyone was in line already.

Roses were formed into heart shape, romantic table was settled with white candles.

Someone took of her blind fold and the 11 memebers was holding a banner 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

"Please" Chanyeol mumbled at the back. Chanyeol hugs Dana so tight.

"I won't let go unless you say Yes" Chanyeol said. Dana didn't talk but to blush hard.

"You what they say, Silence means yes" Chanyeol said as Dana hugged him back and burries her face on his chest.

"Saranghea oppa" Dana mumbled.

"What, sorry I can't hear you" Chanyeol sarcastically said.

"Saranhea Oppa!" Dana yelled and blushed at the same time.

"Nado saranghea" Chanyeol said.

Everyone clapped their hands as the both of them smiled.

"Their really cute, I wish I can have a girl like her" Sehun said as he glares at Luhan.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing" Sehun laughed.

"Pabo..." Luhan mumbled.

"What?" Sehun asked with a serious tone.

"Nothing, I said your a...handsome person..." Luhan said.

Joy was walking in the park again and saw something glowing red. She tries hiding in the green bush and seeks, her eyes widened when she saw the exo member holding a banner say 'will you be my girlfriend'. Joy looks at the other side and saw Chanyeol pecking Dana's lips. Tears went down her cheeks and runs away.

The next day ~

They went to school together with black face mask on their face and a sunglass for their fans not to notice them. They went inside the school together and removed their mask.

Everyone was shocked, they started whispering each other.

"Bye jagiyaa" Chanyeol said as he pecks Dana's lips.

"Bye oppa" Dana said and goes their respective class.

"I thought you break up?" Kris asked.

Dana smirked and showed the video of Chanyeol proposing. Kris' eyes widened. "Now its my time to spread this video" Dana mumbled and spreads the video.

"File complete"

After class ~

"Did you send it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ne" Dana said as the both of them saw everyone was on their phone, Dana giggled as she saw Joy's reaction.