CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

They didn't care who watched, who judged but Paris Gellar cared very much. The girl stood between Louise and Madeline and the former smiled in amusement as they watched the pair "And they're off."

"The bell just rang 3 seconds ago." Paris scoffed in disbelief "How did they get lip-locked so fast?"

Madeline shrugged before pouting "I want a boyfriend to make out with."

"Ty Tallson likes you." Louise reminded her friend.

Madeline's nose scrunched in distaste "I want a different boyfriend to make out with."

"I can't get to my locker." Paris complained, eyes still set on the kissing pair.

"I'm sure they'll move if you ask nicely... or dangle a hotel key in front of their faces." Louise smirked.

Paris' head snapped to the blonde "I thought they hadn't gone there."

"Yet." Louise's smirk didn't falter "But it's only a matter of time, and hormones."

Pari's jaw clenched as she looked back to the couple "This is a school, you don't do this in a school."

"Not unless you've got a boyfriend like Tristan or a girl as hot as Hayden." Louise mused "Then you do it anywhere you can."

"Street corner." Madeline suggested.

Louise nodded "Shopping mall."

"Phonebooth."

"Starbucks."

Paris rolled her eyes at the pair "Thank you for the 'where to make out' list. I just need my books."

Rory grimaced as she came to a stop beside the trio "Oh not again."

"Why are they doing this at school?" Paris questioned the girl.

"Because they can't do it at home with my mom around and they can't do at the diner with Luke around."

"So it's true." Paris eye's softened "Tristan is staying at your house, huh?"

Rory nodded "Yep."

"God, Hayden is so lucky." Madeline sighed dreamily "Imagine having your boyfriend under the same roof all the time."

Tristan smiled as he and Hayden broke apart for air, resting his forehead against hers for a moment before he spoke "So, I talked with my mom, and... she's kicking my father out."

Hayden's eyes widened "Really?"

"Yeah, Mary." His smile widened "I'm free of him."

As Hayden launched her arms around him in celebration, Tristan spun her happily before finally setting her down with a grin "Victory party after the game at my house Friday."

She raised an eyebrow "And how do you know it'll be a victory, Dugray?"

His smile was sincere as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "Because even if we lose the game, I still won."
☕️