Standard Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Yuya: "Yuto...The man that looks like me. The same man that would disappear when your bracelet shined, right?"

Gongenzaka: "Disappear?"

Yuzu: "I don't know why Yuto would vanish whatever my bracelet shined..."

Yuzu looks at her bracelet.

Yuzu: "Every time Yuto would be so close to Yuya, my bracelet shone very brightly, and after that Yuto's gone."

Yuya: "Now that you mentioned it..."

Yuya took out his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon card.

Yuya: "When Reginald's body shines a red light glow when he is trying to Draw his last card against Sora during his Duel, my Odd-Eyes also shined brightly and I feel a burning feeling inside my chest."

Gongenzaka: "Maybe Yuya's Odd-Eyes and Reginald's power coming from his Last Draw against Sora has some kind of connection? Not to mention Reginald's eyes changed color during his entrance at the arena his right eye had blue while his left is red and most of all before he left the Stadium he said that he is the Emperor or something."

Yuzu: "Emperor..."

Yuya: "Reginald said that he will explain everything after the Second Round...*Sigh* I guess we should wait for his explanation to fully understand his action."

Gongenzaka: "But I still don't understand why he hurt Sora like that..."

Yuzu: "Like Reginald said in the arena, Sora and his friends were attacking Kurosaki's hometown. He wouldn't hurt anyone without reason?"

Gongenzaka: "Did you ask Sora where he comes from?"

Yuya: "Yes, but every time we asked him, he always dodges that question."

Gongenzaka: "What about, Reginald?"

Yuya: "He explains that he's a traveler and an Orphan...So we didn't ask him again."

Yuzu: "But the way Reginald talked about Kurosaki losing his sister....it got me thinking."

Yuya: "About Kurosaki's sister?"

Yuzu nodded.

Gongenzaka: "Sister?"

Yuzu: "Yes. Kurosaki had a sister and Reginald said that Kurosaki's sister was kidnapped by Sora's group."

Gongenzaka: "That means Kurosaki joined the LDS to fight against Sora's group, but why he was attacking LDS to get his sister back?"

Then Gongenzaka becomes frustrated with the many questions.

Gongenzaka: "JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Yuya: "We will let Reginald explain things. There has to be a bigger picture that we missing here than just kidnapping."

Unknown to them Sora was already escaped from his room and headed somewhere.

Reginald P.O.V

At night on the Maiami Central Park. I was running headed towards Central Park where Yuto and Yuya meet for the first time.

Reginald: "How could I forget that important information that I had?! This is the part that I will have to change the path of Zarc counterpart to not become a Zarc."

I continued to run through the empty city at night. And in the middle of the discussion about the next plan. Nakajima rushed into the room to tell us that Sora escaped the hospital. Without thinking, I called Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka to search for Sora around the city.