When Suyaya returned to Shen Xiuqi's office with a happy mood, Shen Xiuqi had already handled the work on his head.

He saw that she came in from the outside, and she smiled at the corner of her mouth. When she saw it was very happy, she asked: "What is Zhou Peiyu looking for?"

"She asked me to go to the company at 10 o'clock tomorrow, saying that I was given an advertisement for me to look at it." Su Yaya was happy, and did not intend to conceal Shen Xiuqi, he will know soon after he advertised, it is not as good as it is. I told him the truth.

After Shen Xiuqi listened, she glanced at her face and said, "Do you want to shoot an advertisement?"

Su Yaya heard the words, his eyes dribbled, and there was a moment in his mind that blew open, quickly rushing to him, hugged his arm and smiled at him. "You have an advertisement for me." Yeah?"

"No." Shen Xiuqi did not hesitate to simply refuse.

Su Yaya sighed with dissatisfaction and continued: "Shen is a big company, there are so many branches below, involving so many businesses, real estate, online games, entertainment, clothing, etc., as if every quarter Ask the star to shoot an advertisement! How can there be no advertisement?"

"You are not the stars." Shen Xiu said with no expression.

Su Yaya frowned, "..."

Can this person speak so badly? She admits that she is not a big star right now, but she is also a net red. Didn't she see someone shooting her street today? Didn't you look at it soon? Didn't see her soon have a new ad shot? In this way, she will become a big star soon after, and she will not shoot when she asks her to advertise.

Shen Xiuqi gave her a glance, and with the deep dissatisfaction written on her face, she guessed what she was thinking, and faintly said, "You are my wife, Mrs. Shen!"

Even if it is a contractual marriage, she is now his wife, with the identity of Mrs. Shen. Even if she is not open to the public, there are not many people who know it, but this is still unquestionable, and the so-called big stars are not comparable.

"..."

Su Yaya blinked, then blinked, and suddenly understood what his words meant. He suddenly slammed forward and sipped in Shen Xiuqi's right face. He raised his face and looked at him: "Husband, you Good or bad, you deliberately tease me!"

Shen Xiuqi's mouth curled up with a smile, and the right hand finger scraped on her cheek, meaning it was unclear: "What do you say?"

Su Yaya laughed and hugged him. "You just tease me, I know."

"I haven't seen you so cheeky." Shen Xiuqi pinched her face again, and the smile on her face was thicker.

Su Yaya simply put her heart on the side. He said that she was cheeky. She was really cheeky. Many good words were like going out without money. They were wrapped in Shen Xiuqi: "Husband, husband, you are the best, you are The best and best people in the world, the group company of the size of Shen, there is Shengshi Entertainment below, you have so many resources in your hands, you will arrange for me, just need to leak from your fingers Just give me a little."

If he is willing to miss some resources for her, she will not be able to enjoy it.

Shen Xiuqi raised her eyebrows and stared at her: "I will arrange for you, what good is it for me?"

The businessman, sure enough, the businessman is doing everything right, and he has to raise conditions for his wife. She once again refreshed her knowledge.

However, in these words, Su Yaya only dared to vomit in the heart, half of the words did not dare to say it, and the face did not show up at all.

She looked at Shen Xiuqi, thinking about what she could do to impress him. In the end, she got a glimpse of it and put it on his cheek.