Fully Regenerated

Third's Persons POV

Iris is still sound asleep with the cat. Evie has fallen asleep in the bedroom. Daniels and Henderson are both awake on guard. Jonathan and Rick haven't returned yet. "I'm going downstairs, get me a drink. You want something?" Daniels asks Henderson as he heads for the door. Who was examining a jar.

"Yeah. Yeah, get me a glass of bourbon" Henderson tells him.

"Alright" Daniels says as he opens the door.

"A-And a shot of bourbon" Henderson adds putting the jar down.

"Yeah, okay" Daniels says as he leaves the room.

"And a bourbon chaser" Henderson says as he reaches the door.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get your damn bourbon" Daniels grumbles.

"Don't worry about the door" Henderson mutters shutting it behind Daniels. He checks on Iris and sees she's still sound asleep. He then does some tricks with his gun bored. Not noticing Imhotep outside the window watching.

Suddenly there was a guest of wind. Iris steers, but just rolls over snuggling into the couch more. As Henderson points his gun at the open window. He slowly approaches it, shaking with fear. A mini sand storm covers him and he screams. Iris opens her eyes but freezes in place. She hears a loud thud behind her and tears fill her eyes as she remains perfectly still.

Imhotep looks at her nearly fully regenerated eating  beetle. Believing she's asleep. He heads fro the locked door. He peaks in and smirks seeing Evelyn sound asleep. He turns to sand and enters the room through the key hole.

Iris' POV

I slowly turn and see no one in the room. But sand disappearing into Eve's room. "Evie" I whimper scared. What do I do? Where are Henderson and Daniels? I look down and see Hendersons' mummified corpse and scream. Just then the others appear.

"Jonathan!" I cry and run into his arms.

"It's ok" he says holding me close as Rick grabs the cut heading for Eve's room.

"He's in there" I whimper burying my head in Jon's shoulder. He and Daniels follow Rick. Who kicks the door in.

"Hey, get your ugly face off of her!" Rick demands. "Look what I got" he says. Something screams in fear and there's a huge gust of wind. I hear the windows slam shut. "You alright?" he asks.

"Well, I'm not sure" Jonathan states.

"Iris!" Evie shouts and I feel her hug me.

"Evie" I cry.

"Shush, we're safe now" she assures me. Stroking my hair.

"You were supposed to watch them both" Rick snaps.

"Henderson wanted a drink" Daniels mutters.

"Lets get back to the museum, I have idea" Evie states. We all left and got into Rick's car. He drives us to the museum. We were greeted by Ardeth and the curator. "Well, according to legend, the black book the Americans found at Hamunaptra is supposed to bring people back from the dead. Until now, it was a notion I was unwilling to believe" she explains.

"Believe it, sister. That's what brought our buddy back to life" Jonathan reminds her.

"Yes. I'm thinking that if the black book can bring d*ad people to life" she states.

"Then maybe the gold book can kill him" Rick finishes.

"That's the myth" Evie states. "Now, we just have to find out where the gold book is hidden" she adds.

"Which is why we need to see the template" I state. We hear a chanting outside.

"Go ahead Iris, we'll be right behind you" Evie tells me. I left with the curator. We soon found it and I start to read it. Though I am not as fluent as Evie yet. I can pick out key words. Soon the others arrive.

"I've find the part on the Book of the Dead, but not the Book of Amun Ra yet" I tell Evie. She nods her head and joins me in the search. As she explains to the others.

"According to Bembridge scholars, the Golden Book of Amun-Ra is located inside the statue of Anubis" she explains.

"That's where we found the black book" Daniels states.

"Exactly" Evie and I say.

"Looks like the old boys at Bembridge were mistaken" Jonathan states.

"They mixed the books up" I state.

"Mixed up where they were buried" Evie clarifies. "So, if the black book is inside the statue of Anubis, then the Golden book must be inside..." she trails off.

"Come on Evie, Iris hurry" Jonathan pleads.

"Patience is a virtue" Evie tells him.

"Not right now, it isn't" Rick tells her.

"I've got it!" I exclaim pointing out a section. Evie looks at it and smiles.

"She does" she confirms. "The Golden Book of Amun-Ra is at Hamunaptra inside the statue of Horus. Take that, Bembridge scholars" she cheers. We all run outside where Jonathan was waiting in the car. We took off, but lost Daniels and were soon cornered. Evie holds me close as a black robed bold man appears.

"It's the creature. He's fully regenerated" the curator states. Imhotep holds his hand out to Evie and says something in Ancient Egyptian.

"Come with me, my Princess and little sister. It is time to make us a family forever" Beni translates.

"For all eternity, idiot" Evie corrects holding me close. Imhotep says something else.

"Take my hand, and I will spare your friends" Beni translates.

"Oh, dear. Have you got any bright ideas?" Evie asks Rick.

"I'm thinking" Rick tells her.

"You better think of something fast, because if he turns us into a mummies. You're the first one I'm coming after" Evie tells him. She takes a step forward holding my hand. "Trust me" she says to me and I nod my head. As she places her hand in Imhotep's.

"No" Rick says.

"Don't" Evie tells him. "He has to take us to Hamunaptra to perform the ritual" sh reminds him.

"She is right. Live today, fight tomorrow" Ardeth tells Rick. As Imhotep starts to lead Evie and I away from them. Imhotep says something else and Evie screams.

"No! Let go of me!" she shouts as she lets me go to hit his arm. "Iris run!" she yells at me. But I'm grabbed by Beni and I scream as tears fall down my cheeks. "No, let her go!" she shouts at him.

A/N

Gif above of a scared Imhotep before he killed Daniels and picture on the external link of Imhotep fully regenerated.