Jealousy Jealousy

Start from the beginning

I don't know why I said that in front of harry. I mean it was true. Cedric always talk about Cho and she is special to him but I just wanted to tell Harry that she is taken.

"Here is your stuff" she handed me some chocolate frogs and Every flavour bean. "Thank you. See you two around" I waved and came into my compartment.

I gave chocolate frogs and Every flavour bean to Crab and Goyle and then I try to take a nap.

But pansy's voice was not letting me sleep

♾️

We arrived at Hogwarts and it was as beautiful as I remember. I was excited to meet Ash and I couldn't wait.

(This story is following the movies as it's easy to write)

"wait for me," Draco told Blaise, Crab, Goyle and Theo and went behind. I looked back and saw him snogging Pansy.

Poor girl.

"Y/n" I heard my name being called I look up and saw the trio "hi?" I kinda question them. Because they didn't write to me over the summers which I am ok with. Only Hermione did but it was only one time.

"Do you know what's going on? Ronal Parents were acting weird and so does few teachers" asked Hermione

"you don't know?" I questioned "that's why we are asking," said Ron "yeah, well I am not gonna tell you. You will figure out soon" I told him. Why should I tell them?

"Trust me you are gonna love it. Ahhh! I can't wait" I said excitedly "you can't wait for what?" Harry asked. this was the first time he said something to me.

"she can't wait to meet her little boyfriend. A blood traitor" said the cold voice of my brother. The tiro didn't know he was there. He came out while fixing his shirt. I rolled my eyes

"Draco I told you million times don't call him that!" I yelled at him "and he is not my boyfriend" I completed.

"yeah you never got the courage to ask him" he smirk. I looked at him with anger in my eyes because he know I hate talking about this topic.

I indeed had a crush on him but never told anyone except Draco. I regret telling him now. An idiot of my brother-

CRUNCH!

We all turn towards the sound and saw a 2nd year holding a crack mirror. "how does it happen? It was fine a minute ago" asked the 2nd year

Draco looked at me and grabbed my hand pulling me towards our common room. What's with him and hand grabbing.

"Draco I can walk by myself thank you," I said but he didn't leave my hand. He took me to his dorm and looked at me.

"You did it didn't you?" He asked "I don't know" I looked down. He came closer and put his hands on my shoulders. "Control it" he whispered.

I didn't know what happen there. Sometimes when I am angry or scared I do things I don't want to. Like the broken mirror. It's not there other wizards as all of them can do that mines different.

♾️

I woke up a little later. So I decided to take a quick shower. And change into my robes. When I enter the great hall few students were still eating. I saw Andrew and Cedric so I decided to join them.

"Hey" I smiled and sat down "you woke up later I assume," Andrew said eating his toast. I nodded

We were talking about our summer and the world cup not to mention death eater attacks. I drink the pumpkin juice then I saw Harry staring at Cho and when she looked at him he spilt his pumpkin juice all over him.

(I know this happen later but let's pretend this happen now)

"Why are you staring at Harry Potter?" Cedric asked and Andrew looked up and followed my glance

"I am not staring at him. Look He is staring at Cho Chang and this is not the first time he is doing this" I told both of them.

"Man he is going to steal your girl" Andrew commented and I agreed.

After that Cho left the hall and Harry followed her. I turn to face Cedric "Go talk to her before he does," I said while getting up.

I have no idea what's happening with me but I am feeling strange seeing Harry with Cho.

It's jealousy. A voice in my head said.

Jealousy. What? No. I'm not jealous anyone. Ok maybe I'm. just a little

"Are you coming or should I go by myself?" I asked Cedric and before his reply I left the hall.

I saw Harry and Cho talking to each other. I felt stupid coming here so I decided to go inside but it was too late. Cho looked at me.

Crap

Think Y/n

"Hi, erm.. Cho, Cedric was-" but before I could compete someone grab me and put one hand on my mouth so I couldn't speak. It was Cedric.

"Sorry," Cedric said while looking at both of them and took me with him.

"what were you doing," he asked as he removed his hand "I was just gonna say that you were looking for her," I told him "sorry" I added

"I get it," he said and chucked "what?" I asked confused "you are crushing on Harry and you were jealous when he was talking to Cho,"

I let out a very awkward fake laugh "no. I am not crushing on Harry nor anyone and I am not jealous"

I hope not

(Harry pov)

Hermione and Ron went to bed. I was the only one in the common room. thinking. Thinking about Y/n. I don't know why I was thinking about her.

Yesterday on the train Cho said that Y/n is in Cedric friend circle. I already knew that.

Then when we were talking to her Malfoy said that she is going to meet her boyfriend soon. Who is not her boyfriend because Y/n never asked him to be? Who is he? Cedric?

When he pulled her I was a bit jealous. Or Maybe Nott? It would be someone from her group. But It clear one thing that she likes someone. What are you thinking harry? I shook my head. I need some sleep.

♾️

I hope you like it if you do then please vote.