Chapter 94: Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"Senior, I just want you to complete a game, how did it become killing someone?" She Weilong actually wanted to ask if there was something wrong with his brain but didn't dare to.

"You don't want the cultivation method?"

"Becoming a Jiao and dragon is indeed good, but I feel that being a big celebrity is also not bad," She Weilong responded. "A hundred years later, I'll switch up my looks and mix into the entertainment industry again. That will also be quite interesting."

The black python hadn't expected this snake cultivator junior to be so disappointing. Angered, he wanted to send his tail flying over, but seeing that the zookeepers were still present, he could only resentfully feign sleep. Who knew what trick that vile yao had used on him? As long as he did something excessive, intense pain would wrack his entire body, giving him no choice but to yield.

The program team had no choice but to change the game rules after noticing that the black python had actually fallen asleep. After letting She Weilong interact with the two pythons outside, they allowed him to retrieve the sponsored bag. Hugging the sponsored bag, She Weilong glanced back at the lazy black python. He felt like he was a genuinely good snake who wasn't corrupted by wealth or riches. He even gave up on a profound cultivation method just so he wouldn't kill.

The more he thought, the more lofty he felt he was. She Weilong walked out of the rearing area with immense delight and turned towards the observation area for visitors. He hadn't walked more than a few steps when he collided head-on with two people, the fright causing him to even drop the sponsored bag onto the ground.

Why?!

Why did he meet these two great masters again? Did they know about his conversation with the black python and think that he was following the black python's bad example? She Weilong very much wanted to give Fu Li and Zhuang Qing's hands a hard shake. It really wasn't like that, listen to my explanation!

But he couldn't toss aside his idol image. As a dedicated idol, he couldn't allow himself to be imperfect in front of the camera.

She Weilong, stand your ground, you can do it. Legs, don't soften. More importantly, don't reveal your original form!

"Your item," Fu Li bent down and picked up the sponsored bag. Zhuang Qing, whose hand was intertwined with his, was made to take one step forward because of his actions. He nodded at She Weilong. "Hello."

"H-Hello," She Weilong hastily took the sponsored bag from Fu Li. "Thank you... Mr Fu Li." The word 'daojun' nearly slipped out of his mouth.

"You're welcome," Fu Li had noticed the cameraman following behind She Weilong. Tugging at Zhuang Qing, he indicated for them to walk faster so that they wouldn't hold up the other party as they filmed. Zhuang Qing glanced at the anxious-eyed She Weilong and silently followed Fu Li a distance away.

The cameraman switched off the camera and asked She Weilong in a low voice, "Teacher She, are those two your friends? Should we cut their scene?"

She Weilong was jolted out of his state of fear. "Cut?"

"Yes, those two are lovers. Although this sort of romantic love is highly respected now, there will inevitably be more extreme people. Broadcasting it may not be good for them." The cameraman had given it considerable thought. Their program was in need of amusing antics, but if it were to cause a huge commotion, their reputation would also be affected.

She Weilong suddenly turned his head towards the direction Fu Li and Zhuang Qing had left in, and discovered that those two people's hands were actually... linked.