Chapter 94: Betrayal

Start from the beginning

Worried that this big celebrity would run into trouble, the program team still arranged for many professional assistants, despite the fact that they had specially arranged for docile snakes to be at this place. If something were to really occur, they wouldn't be able to handle the consequences.

Fortunately, She Weilong made his way through without any mishap. Upon reaching the innermost section, he saw a large black python sprawled on the ground lazily. Probably because it led a very comfortable life in the zoo, the python gave off a subtle feeling of contentment through the lens of the camera.

The black python looked up upon hearing the sound of human footsteps, flicking its tongue.

In the eyes of the humans, this was merely the snake's reaction towards being disturbed. However, She Weilong seemed as if he had been struck by lightning. This was a snake? Were the people from the zoo blind? This was clearly a python Jiao who could transform into a dragon if it were to gain a chance.

"Tsk, little sh*tty snake!"

The black python sneered contemptuously as it coiled its body.

She Weilong swallowed. Using the language of the snakes, he said, "Senior, this junior has a task to complete. Can you lend me a hand?"

"Bah!" The black python buried its head.

"Boss, big brother, this meat is very good. Give me some face and take a few bites of it, okay?" She Weilong offered the meat to the black python with shaking hands.

To the program team, She Weilong was mimicking the hissing sounds issued by snakes with the intention of reaching the goal of a 'friendly exchange'. This sort of behavior was similar to how humans would involuntarily meow when faced with cats.

But everyone knew that humans had no talent for learning animal languages.

Therefore, the black python didn't give She Weilong even a tiny bit of face. With a twist of its head, it slithered to another corner. No matter how She Weiong hissed, none of it worked.

Faced with the uncooperative black python, She Weilong nearly kowtowed to it. If he'd known that there was a real snake ancestor here, how would he have dared to proclaim himself an ancestor of snakes? It was no wonder that the two snakes outside stayed there obediently; it turned out that the true boss was in here.

"I can cooperate with you, but you must help me do something," The black python finally relented a little after She Weilong pleaded with it piteously.

"Don't hesitate to tell me any good food and wine that you need. This junior will definitely satisfy you," She Weilong feared this sort of powerful senior, but also harbored some suspicion in his heart. Why would such a powerful yaoguai stay in a poverty-stricken area like the zoo? Just look at how magnificent it was to be a big celebrity like him.

"You're a yao who thinks only about wine and food?" She Weilong looked extremely displeasing to the black python. He had poor cultivation and mixed around with humans all day long. He was willing to stoop to even the lowest level. It was just that that repulsive yao had placed a restriction on him, preventing him from employing any magic power despite having cultivation, so he had no choice but to let this little yao run errands for him instead.

"I want you to help me kill someone," The black python smiled coldly. "Help me kill a security guard at Affinity Moon Hotel. When I'm out, I'll definitely give you the best cultivation method so that becoming a Jiao and dragon won't just be a dream."

She Weilong felt that this senior not only had issues with his conduct, but also didn't have a very good brain. Society was ruled by the law now, and killing people at random was a bad idea. He didn't dare to provoke the management bureau's great masters.