The Demon Brothers working- The Fall (and side boys)

A/N Hello again! I managed to play some of Satan's birthday and bit of the Diavolo event for his birthday. It wasn't exactly the same birthday event for him so I hope the side boys shine more and more. I don't think the devs really expected side boys to get so popular but that's what happens when you design amazing characters xD.

I have watched most of the anime for the boys and it's got me loving them even more. I am not VIP but watched most (1 I couldn't load) on gogoanime2 (just be careful with dumb popup ads if you try this).

Enjoy the boys working at The Fall!

The Demon Brothers

Lucifer is at The Fall working with all 6 of his brothers when Simeon walks in. Simeon smiles and waves, walking over to Lucifer.

"Hi Lucifer. How is it going today?" 

"How...is it going?" Lucifer gestured to each of his brothers in hopelessness.

Belphegor had somehow fallen asleep at the bar and was cuddling bottles of high class and expensive Demonus.

Asmodeus was playfully caressing, teasing and twerking against two demons, one in a cute frilly outfit and the other in dark gothic design of clothing, that had taken his fancy.

Beelzebub could be seen through a door window at the back, neck deep in food pots but would still stop anyone trying to carry out food on trays for the customers out the door and shovel that into his mouth as well.

Leviathan was kneeling in the middle of one of the tables loudly singing karoke to anime theme songs with all the proper hand gestures of the specific anime.

Satan had all his acquaintances talking to him, oblivious to all the chaos his brothers were making in the club. 

And Mammon: of course, was trying to sell stuff during work-time and pressuring most of the customers until one sneaky looking demon called Mammon over to show him something on his phone.

Lucifer sighed. "Beel is eating everything in sight, Leviathan is shouting out anime songs to annoyance of everyone, Mammon is likely to get scammed again while trying to scam others, Belphegor is asleep at the bar which means anyone can grab an expensive bottle or Belphegor could break some bottles himself, Satan can't even get work done because everyone talks to him and the last of my brothers, I fear will get pregnant tonight with the way he is dancing . 

How  do you think it is going!?"

"Ahehe well I wouldn't want to be in your shoes." Simeon chuckled.

Side Boys

Simeon is working with his fellow angel, Luke and human friend, Solomon, along with the two most powerful demons in the Devildom- Barbatos and Lord Diavolo. 

Lucifer comes into The Fall, sees Simeon next to the bar, and walks towards him.

"Hey there! Come to check in on me?" Simeon laughed.

"Hardly. Levianthan left a brooch here when we all worked last. He begged me to check."

"Aww."

"How is Lord Diavolo doing today? I don't know why he insists on this working habit."

"...Not even asking about me. Welll...Luke is sort of hiding in a corner and trembles when a demon even walks past him, Solomon is trying to make snacks for the club customers...everyone has been trying to smack food out of his hands so we settled on him handing out water to sober anyone too drunk here and to check on the karoke machine every half hour. Barbatos is the one who managed to convince Solomon luckily and he is cooking at the back while sneaking looks at Lord Diavolo to check on him. Finally, Lord Diavolo is mainly talking to the higher up demons who are asking his latest laws and supply chains for everything they can think of. I think they are just really enjoying being in his company."

"I suppose this is one of the better places for him to work since he'll mainly be talking business. As long as no one gets any stupid ideas." Lucifer growled.

Just then, Barbatos came out to Lucifer and Simeon.

"Lucifer, I believe Levianthan lost this?" Barbatos handed Lucifer a brooch.

"Thank you Barbatos." Lucifer nodded to him.

"It was on the floor on the way to the bathroom so I cleaned it and kept it with me momentarily. I assumed someone would get it or I'd have to visit The House of Lamentation after work."

"Glad I did not trouble you further. I'll be going. Good luck then."

Simeon was the only one out of the two to wave goodbye but angels are nice like that :)