Intermission

Hi everyone. Again I wanted to post this extra chapter sooner but was busy and stressed again. I'm very happy that I actually wrote a long fanfic finally and for Mammon too. Didn't know I could do it.

So about why I'm not sure when I'll be adding more fanfics is our family's siberian husky got an xray after we discovered him limping a lot and he needs surgery asap on his left knee and then in six months, his right knee. Been selling a lot of our stuff (goodbye some pokemon games) to try saving over 5100 for the one knee surgery. Even made a GoFundMe for the first time:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/24tq1m2ydc?sharetype=teams&member=5726216&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=061fee29b6af41609ffb26d2a4b6e648

Been about two and a half weeks now and giving him an anti inflammatory tablet each day (luckily he really loves tuna and treats). Saved up a bit more than half in total so far. Then I find a few days ago one of my other dogs has a loose tooth, poor girl. Even though she's a fussy eater, she is still eating well, luckily but also my female guinea pig is having trouble eating. Managed to buy her special food but she will probably need to be seen by a vet too.

Considering selling drawings to help although I don't practise regularly, I can be quite good with animal drawings in particular. This (and a youtube video) led me to try the inktober challenge for the first time. 

The first prompt was fish. I thought about fishing and then remembered probably the best fish I can draw is a shark so I drew a great white and a salt water crocodile competing for a tiny worm. I like how it turned out except maybe too much detail on the croc. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And a little bit of news for more obey me fanfics, I have a bit written on how funny the brothers behave during their jobs. I'm considering nsfw in the future with one story maybeee half written to do with soup and another briefly outlined about ....Barbatos (that would be a long one because you know...pregnancy and such).

Thank you for reading just some updates on obey me and me in general!