chapter-62-cale mumble.

Valatino was in shocked he had never seen anything like this. There was a giant whirlwind of dead mana in the land of death.

"It seem like that bastard has finally gone crazy." Someone said casually. Everyone turn to the person.

"It's the hero of the plaza incident and the 'crimson rose hero-nim'!" Someone shouted the name that Cale detest so much.

Cale started frowning. "Your highness I think it might be best if you can give us some privacy."

Valatino nodded. It was reasonable but there is something that bother him.

"Young master Cale will you be ok?" Cale smirk. "Your highness I will take care of that reddish.'

Valatino hesitantly drove everyone away including himself and left Cale with Bud and Choi Han.

"Raon connect me to Tasha. Go call Eruhaben-nim and Genshen over here.

Oh and don't forget Freesia as well as Cage-nim." Raon nodded as he handed Cale the communication device and left to do what Cale ask him.

+Young master Cale do you need something?

He could see Tasha on the other side of the communication device.

"Tasha-nim why is there a dead mana whirlwind in the land of death?" Cale was looking at the whirlwind.

-What whirlwind. Young master there is no whirlwind here. Everything is fine.

Cale head snapped back. Then he took the communication device and turn it so Tasha could see the whirlwind.

-Goodness!

Tasha was shocked. What is that thing. The dead mana hasn't rise yet. Why is there something like this.

Everything is peaceful on their side. Tasha look back to see Cale anxious face.

The whirlwind was heading toward Caro kingdom. "I see I will be there wait for me."

Cale said as he shut the communication device off. Then he turn to Raon.

"Human the Goldie is meeting with the world tree so he will be here in a minute.

The tiger shamen, the crazy Cage and Sculpture lady are here. Cale saw the three behind Raon.

It seem like they just have to make use of it. "Genshen and Freesia stay here. The whirlwind won't reach here that fast.

It would be enough time for Eruhaben-nim to arrive. When he does he will know what to do.

Freesia send people out to investigate. Genshen I think I will need to borrow your crows.

Cage-nim it seem like I need your help. Did the god of death say anything to you."

Cage think for a second. "No he has been strangely quiet." Cale just nodded. "Please let me know if anything.

I will be taking the childern, Choi Han and Bud with me. We are going into the land of deaths."

Everyone except Choi Han nodded. They know that Cale might have a plan.

While Choi Han was more worry about Cale. He was shocked to hear that Cale will go into the dead mana with his weak body.

But after seeing Cale's face and the others reaction. Choi Han chose to stay quiet.

It's not that he didn't trust Cale it's just that Cale is always so reckless and always seem to get hurt.

He always ran into dangerous situations where he mostly get hurt. And it frustrated Choi Han.

Cale was looking at the frowning Choi Han. 'Is he mad that I order him around.'

Then Cale shake his head. There is no choice right now something is weird with that whirlwind.

If white star was the one who created it, then it would be quite a problem. It would be best to check it out.

Then Cale gather wind at his feet and started moving to the land of death. Bud and Choi Han follow him with Raon flying while being invisible.

On and Hong were with Raon. Right now they needed to move fast.

-Human I don't feel so good.

As they got near Raon mumble. Cale suddenly stopped and caught the falling dragon who invisibility spell was wear off.

"Raon?" Cale asked as he check around. Everyone else seem fine. It would only mean one thing.

Cale sigh. It seem like he can't take Raon with them. "On, Hong go back to Genshen. Raon is not feeling very well."

On and Hong nodded. "Take care Cale." On said before disappearing into the fog that she created to move Raon.

After the childern were out of sight Cale turn to the two. "Let's go." Then they keep moving toward the land of death.

They finally arrived. "Cale that seem dangerous." Bud commented. Cale just nodded.

It does. A bunch of dead mana swirling in a whirlwind. It look just like a nightmare.

"Cale-nim will you really be ok." Cale nodded. Then he set up his shield around the three.

"What a fucking white thing." Cale mumble.