chapter-27-the molan household.

Cale smirk when he saw Raon and Eruhaben. "Human why are you smiling like that again.

Are we going to scam someone again. Let's show that smile to the white star."

Cale drop his smile immediately as Raon said that. "Raon we will be coming to the Super rock villa soon."

Raon just nodded. "Are you bringing them too?" Eruhaben asked Cale. Cale know who Eruhaben was talking about so Cale nodded.

"I see then I will see you all in a bit." Then Eruhaben end the call. After ending the call Cale summoning everyone back inside.

"We will be going on a trip. Prepare everything." Cale just said that as he walk away with the two kittens.

"Cale are we going back to the Villa?" Cale nodded at On's question. Then Cale went to prepare.

After preparing Cale was walking down the hall away when he accidentally look out of the window and sweat dropped.

As he saw big crowd outside the mansion gates. Cale face went nlack as he walk back the other way without a second thought.

He met Hans on the way. "Young master the others are already downstairs waiting for you."

Cale just walk past Hans. "Tell them to come to my room. I will just teleport there thank you very much."

Hans nodded hesitantly but went to obey his young master. And a few minutes later eveyone was gathered at Cale's room.

"Cale-nim is everything alright?" Choi Han asked as soon as he enter the room.

Cale then turn to the seriously. "Let me make this one thing super clear. My existence should be a secret.

No one. I say no one will have to know of my existence understand." Cale active a bit of the dominating aura.

They all nodded. Then Cale sigh as he deactivate the dominating aura. Then he turn to Rosalyn.

"Miss Rosalyn can you teleport all of us to somewhere I will give you the coordinates."

Rosalyn look around the group of people. "I don't think my mana would be enough."

Rosalyn held her head down. "Hmm it's alright." Cale words made Rosalyn turn to him in shock.

Then Cale toss her a bag. Rosalyn look at Cale confused before opening the bag.

Then she was so shock that she almost drop the bag. "This is?" Cale smile well more like the scammer smirk that Raon would always comment on.

"You are one of my people now. And I only surround myself with the best." Rosalyn look down inside the bag in shocked.

It was a bag full of highest grade magic stones. "Then can you do it?" Rosalyn nodded hurried at Cale's question.

"Don't worry I will make sure you work hard for them." Rosalyn mouth finally turn into a smile.

Then Rosalyn use the maguc stones to teleport to the coordinates that Cale gave her.

They arrived inside the forest of darkness. "Isn't this the firest of darkness?'

Choi Han then get ready to fight. "Young master what are we doing here."

Ron asked as he warily look at his surroundings. Cale just calmly nodded and answer.

"We are here to meet Eruhaben-nim." Then he walk to the giant rock. Only then the others notice the giant rock near them.

Cale walk through the cracks. "Aren't you coming." They all just obey and went inside the rock with Cale.

Soon they arrived at a beautiful Villa. "This is?" Lock was speechless.

"Welcome to the Super rock villa. This will be where you all will be staying at from now on."

Cale said as he turn around. "Then a voice rang out as a black blob came rushing to Cale.

"Humannnn!" Raon calrash into Cale's arm. "Youngest!" The kittens also yells as they jump down from Lock's arm to ran toward Raon.

"You are all here." Eruhaben calmly walk toward them. "Eruhaben-nim and is that a_"

Rosalyn look toward Eruhaben and then back at Cale. Well to be specific the little one in Cale's arm.

Cale smirk. "Everyone I would like you all to meet Raon Miru." Then Raon fly up so everyone can see him.

"Hello I am the great and mighty dragon Raon Miru and I am at the great and mighty age of six years old."

"Nice to meet you Raon-nim." Choi Han smile at the little dragon. He was not surprised at whatever Cale throw at him anymore.

"Oh you are the punk." Raon yells which made Cale choke. Everyone looj toward Cale as Cale just avoided their gazes.

Then Cale regain his composure. "Come now we have a lot of work to be done."

"Young master if I may what are we going to do." Cale smirk back at Ron's question.

"We're going to take back the Molan household."