Story: 05 (Part: 01)

( Only names are taken from the show. Characteristics of the characters doesn't match. So please don't keep anything related to show in mind. The story is imagination)

So the scene starts from the breakfast table of Rajvansh family who where happily together having breakfast.

Abir was making his lovely daughter eat the healthy food cooked by her mother. Everyone was talking with each like normally, all played with Misha and than Mishti dropped Misha till her school bus. When she came back, her mother in law asked her to sit with Abir which she followed.

"Abir, Mishti, I am being straight with you both. I think you should plan for another child. Misha is of five years now. Don't you feel she should have a sibling to play with."

This statements did nothing but added fuel to Abir's anger,

"Maa I have told you many times Misha is enough for us. We don't think of second child"

Said Abir in a strict tone this time to let his mother know he is not going to change his intentions.

"But why can't you think of second child?"

Asked Meenakshi, his mother is equally adamant as him.

"Once I said it means no"

Replied Abir not wanting to let the truth be out and walked upstairs to his room.
Mishti was all silent throughout the whole conversation like she always has been.

"Mishti what do you think?"

"Maa I don't wish to talk about this topic" answering Mishti to got up and started to climb the stairs when she heard her mother in law saying

"Don't know on which time I brought her in our house. Chup rehti hai bs, jitna kaam ho utni hi baat karti hai. Mati maari gyi thi meri jo isse bahu banakr laai. "

Mishti clutched the railing along the stairs to control her anger, to control her urge to give befitting reply to Meenakshi. Reaching to thier room she found Abir eating the tablets prescribed by the doctor, he had problem of back pain.

"Sorry"

Said Abir to Mishti who was collecting her things so that she can go to her office.

"Why?"

"Because of maa, she shouldn't have taken the topic, you know she doesn't know how we are"

"It's fine"

Replying in two words she left, it's has become her habit to reply everyone is smallest way possible. She has a long conversation with anyone not even her husband except her daughter Misha.

Sighing at her behaviour and his destiny Abir went to his office, he remembered what day it was today. It was there seventh wedding anniversary but did Mishti remembered? No how would she remember such things thought Abir and continued to do his work but his brain was somewhere else.

In evening when both came back from there office, Kunal forced them to change there clothes, booking a ola for them he asked them to go where the driver takes them.

Abir noticed Mishti who was sitting beside him, looking outside the window, he once again got flattened on her beauty. She is still beautiful as she was seven years ago when they met for the first time in the meeting arranged by there parents. They had a arranged love marriage.