Story: 02

Abir Rajvansh a business man, he had everything but didn't had anyone to love him. His mother and father died in an accident from that day he is the one and only heir of Rajvansh industries.

He did his job excellently and was well known profile of his country. He wasn't an insomniac but pretended to be because whenever he slept he would get nightmares about his parents about the accident. Earlier he kept himself busy in work but later he started to get call girls at house and would spend whole night having sex.

But he had his own set of rules, he would never undress any lady the woman should do it on her own, he didn't had sex with anyone twice, and last one no kissing. Technically his lips were still virgin, but he wasn't.

Now he was sitting in his living room waiting for the set of girls. The blind fold of the girls were removed before entering the hall. It was also a rule that the girls should keep there head down.

A petite figure caught Abir's attention, she had fair skin, bottle hour glass shape. She was wearing a black body hugging one piece which ended above her knees, her curves were perfectly showcased. The girl was looking at the luxurious interior with the innocence filled eyes like a kid would look at an amazing structure. Looking at her no one would say she is a sex worker but a grown up child.

  Abir was attracted towards her, he felt something he didn't felt till now but he just reminded himself 'Abir there is nothing like Love at first sight' saying this he calmed his raising heartbeat.

The gaurd commanded her to keep her eyes down, but Abir showed him palm and indicated not to say anything. When the girls stood in line, Abir walked towards them, he knew who he was going to choose but still tried to divert his mind. He glanced at all the girls and than stopped infront the same girl.

"Name" the gaurds and his secretary were baffled because Abir never asked for any girls name. He would just show finger and the girl was told to sit naked in his guest bedroom.

The girl looked up and answered
"Mishti". He repeated her name as a whisper and further questioned her

"Chest size" he asked in a low volume so that only they both could hear. For the first time he asked any woman about her size.

Mishti was forced into being a prostitute, earlier she protested but she was punished by cigrate burns or electric shocks. She accepted her fate, she use to be in the room provided to her, the clients came and behaved the way they wanted with her, she just laid down on the bed like death body ut her body reacted the way it should while having sex and she cant neglect it.

She felt shy to answer the question of Abir, but she knew if she wont listen to any of the men they would punish her. So she shly answered.

"Kunal now" his secretary kunal understood. He asked other girls to go and directed Mishti towards the guest bedroom.

When Abir entered the bedroom he saw Mishti was dressed and was wondering about the interior of the house. Unknown to him he smiled looking at her Amber black eyes and a childish grin.

"Not naked yet" he asked. Because of the sudden voice Mishti feared for a second.

"Uhhh the Dre..ss.. is to tight" she replied not knowing what should she answer to the stranger who she was found Handsome as hell. She has been with many mens but she never found anyone handsome Abir was an exception today.

"Try once more" he said while removing his shirt. He would never get naked in front of any woman.

She removed the half zip with efforts but the dress was stuck at the chest. It wasn't ready to come down. Being frustrated Abir stood behind her and tried to get the zip down completely. In the process the zip pinched Mishti's skin making her hiss in pain.