Chapter 26

It's still the same day/night of chapter 25
(Justin pov)

I'm still up waiting for Mason and Elijah it's after midnight and they still aren't home like what in the world is taking so long, they told me they would be how over an hour ago.

Miley, Jace, and Christian all went to bed awhile ago I told them I would go to bed when they got home and I'm still waiting.

I fell asleep after awhile but was woken up by the front door opening, it was obviously Mason and Elijah but I was a little irritated that they are coming home after 3 in the morning "did it really have to take this long to get home" I said standing in front of them with my arms crossed.

"Sorry we thought we handled what we needed but we didn't, it took longer we are sorry" Mason said giving me a hug "whatever I'm going to bed now" I said walking up the stairs with them right behind me "can we lay with in your room" Elijah said "nope sleeping by myself shoulda came home earlier" I said walking in my room.

I know in the middle of the night I'll probably go sleep with one of them since I'm so used to cuddling with one of them now.

Now here I am at almost 6 in the morning walking into Elijah's room to sleep with him and Mason is in here to but Elijah was still up doing work in his laptop I think, "why are you still up baby" Elijah said looking at me and man does he look fine asf in those low grey sweat pants "I want to sleep with you" I said looking away from his naked torso.

When I looked back up at him he was smirking at me which made me blush, "come here" he said and I know he wanted me to sit on his lap so I did and I know he was still smirking which made me blush ten times harder.

When I was in his lap I straddled his lap and put my face in his neck while he rubbed circles on my back "you tired baby" he said in a quiet voice since Mason was sleeping on the bed "yeah" I whispered "come on let's go to bed" he said picking me up making me rap my legs around his waist then laying down so I was on top of him and Mason was directly next to us.

The next morning when I woke up I wasn't laying on top of Elijah but I was laying on top if Mason, like how the fuck did I get on top of him and he's still sleeping.

I decided to get up slowly without waking Mason up but that didn't really work because he started waking up the minute I sat up "morning" he said in a some what sleepy voice and it was sexy let me tell you that "good morning" I said with a smile.

"How did I end up sleeping on top of you" I asked looking down at him but that's when I released I was straddling him how do I keep getting in this position on them but he didn't mind I guess since I was laying on top of him. "We'll when Elijah got up this morning to go to the gym you moved yourself on top of me and I just let you stay like that" he said smiling at me then pulling me back down so I was laying on top of him again.

After laying like that for another 10 minutes I finally really wanted to get up because I was bored "Mason" I said "mm" he responded "I'm bored and want to get up so we need to get up and do something" I said sitting up and smiling at him "ugh fine" he said rolling his eyes.

I was outta the shower and dressed before Mason so I decided to go to the kitchen to get some coffee because I need it or I'll die. "Morning babes" Miley said kissing me on the cheek and me doing the same to her "Morning, what time is it because I need damn coffee" I said leaning on the counter.

"It's 10 and wanna go to Dunkin for coffee" she said looking at something on her phone "sure I just need to tell Mason so I can take his car because he's the only one that doesn't have work today and I don't want to waste money on Uber" I said "cool ok" she said still on her damn phone.

Miley has been been really occupied on her phone the past couple of days and won't tell me why, like we tell each other everything so why won't she tell me. I've literally brought it up to her and she either gets mad or ignore me so I just leave it alone but it still bothers me she won't tell me so I can try to help her with whatever it is.

After 20 minutes maybe Mason finally was downstairs what the hell does he do in the shower that takes him that long. "Morning Miley" he said "morning" she said. "Can we take your car to get some coffee please" I said sounding all sweet because I know he loves his car and I'm a new driver so he probably won't let me so I gotta be all sweet maybe and bribe him.

"Nope I love my car and you suck at driving" he said walking to the fridge "ugh please I promise I won't crash it or anything I'll take good care of the stupid car I promise" I said hugging his waist from behind. He turned around so he was facing me and just stared so I gave him my best puppy dog eyes I could give.

It was like that for probably 5 minutes before he finally broke "ugh fine but it better not be a scratch or anything on it when y'all get back" he said handing me the keys outta the draw "yess thank you so much" I said kissing him over and over on his lips.

"Come on Miley get your face outta ya phone" I said walking past her "bye Mason I'll bring you something back" I said walking outta the house.