Chapter 58

"Xiaoyu, if you don't sleep anymore, it will be dawn in a while." Jing You turned over, and then looked at Zhao Xiaoyu, who was facing away from him, in a faint light.

    Zhao Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment, then turned over, and asked Jing You, "Why are you still up? Did I bother you?"

    "I guess, you should rest early. It's already so late. Even if Sheng Yuyuan gets off the plane, he won't call you at this time."

    "I want to sleep too, but I can't sleep." Zhao Xiaoyu said that he was quite helpless.

    "Yes, if it were me, I would probably not be able to sleep. Are you hungry? I see that you don't eat much at night. Do you want me to go out and make you something to eat?"

    Jing You tried to roll over and get out of bed, but was stopped by Zhao Xiaoyu, and said, "It's a big night, don't bother."

.Jing You sighed, "Hey, I think you really fulfilled that poem."

    Zhao Xiaoyu can't remember asking: "What poem?"

    "The belt is getting wider and I won't regret it, and I will be haggard for the Iraqi consumption. If this continues, I don't think it will take half a month. In only three days, you will lose half a circle."

    "Is it such an exaggeration? But it's not bad to be thin by half a circle. I can just lose weight." Zhao Xiaoyu thought that he had a pointed chin before, a double chin the previous month, and now he has a triple chin.

    He now doesn't want his child to be like Sheng Yuyuan after he is born. Anyway, he can't reach that state in his life, he just wants to be able to return to his original shape.

    But every week when he sees his weight grow up, Zhao Xiaoyu feels anxious, fearing that Sheng Yuyuan will dislike his fat and bloated figure on a certain day, a certain year, and a certain day.

."Come on, if you want to lose weight, don't look at your own situation. Let me tell you the truth. The reason why I am here is because of Sheng Yuyuan's intention. He was afraid that you would be bored, so he asked me to come over. How old are you? If you’re a person, he still treats you like a child.” After a pause, Jing You asked again, “Really don’t eat?”

    "Stop eating, I'm not very hungry." I just missed the baby's other father.

    "Jingyou, I want to ask you a question. Are you doing a fake show with Special Assistant Zhou?"

    "How could it be that Zhou Ming is a good person. If I had no previous relationship history, I would definitely chase him back. A lot of things have happened to me recently, and I am very grateful to him." In the darkness, Jing You finished this. When speaking, he pressed his lips lightly.

."And I heard that he is going to become the director of the key account department. We are just married. When he meets the person he likes, we are going to divorce." When he said this, the corners of Jingyou's mouth rose slightly, and his heart Only he knows the suffering.

    "Then what if Zhou Tezhu suddenly told you one day that he likes you?" Zhao Xiaoyu made a hypothesis. To be honest, he thought Jingyou and Zhou Tezhu were a good match.

    "You think too much, how can this kind of thing happen."

    "Anything is possible, and what I said was if, at that time, what would you do?"

    Jing You never thought about this, so he didn't know how to answer Zhao Xiaoyu's question.

.Jing You admired Zhou Ming from the bottom of his heart. This person was very careful. During the days when the two lived together, Zhou Ming took good care of him. Even when Cheng Yuzhang came to the door, Zhou Ming chased him away and even beat him up. After the man was beaten, his nose and face were swollen.