Chapter 14

At six o'clock, the dinner party started on time.

    But what Zhao Xiaoyu didn't expect was that Zhang Haorong's uncle also came to attend the dinner in their department, thinking that he came to support Zhang Haorong.

    "Xiao Zhang, Xiao Zhao, don't be too restrictive. You are all your own here. Just eat openly." The section chief smiled and said to the two new colleagues, and then gave a half to Manager Zhang, who was sitting next to him. Glass of red wine, "Manager, I toast you a glass."

    During the dinner, everyone talked and laughed, but without knowing what happened, the topic suddenly turned to Zhao Xiaoyu.

    Manager Zhang looked at Zhao Xiaoyu meaningfully and asked: "Xiao Zhao, when are you going to get married?"

    As soon as Manager Zhang's voice fell, everyone present turned their attention to Zhao Xiaoyu.

.In fact, Zhao Xiaoyu himself knew that he was permanently marked by his colleagues in the department and even the department, but he kept saying to the public that his fiancé was in a period of rising career, so the marriage must be postponed.

    But what Zhao Xiaoyu didn't expect was that their manager actually said such a sentence in front of so many people.

    Zhang's uncle and nephew, is it true that the family does not enter the same house?

    Zhao Xiaoyu put down the chopsticks in his hand and said frankly: "If we get married, my wife and I will definitely invite the manager to have a wedding wine, and hope that the manager will be able to show his face."

    "That's natural, not just me, but also colleagues in our department, but don't let us wait too long." After a pause, Manager Zhang asked again: "I don't know where your fiance is, like Xiao Zhao Such an excellent employee, if you want to come, your fiancé is better than you."

."I don't dare to be excellent, he just works as an accountant in a small company, and he can't make it to the elegant hall."

    The ghost knows where the alpha that marked him is high, not to mention that the other party is not his fiancé.

    "You put it this way, I want to see your fiancé, is he busy now? Or when you go to KTV soon, you call him to come together, our department is very humane, dinner party group building Can bring family members together."

    "That's probably disappointing the manager. He was on a business trip recently and he doesn't know when he will be back."

    "That's a pity!"

    Zhao Xiaoyu smiled and stopped talking.

    After eating in Jinlongzhai, dozens of people went to a nearby business KTV.

.Manager Zhang said bluntly that he invited the KTV tonight, and asked these colleagues to take good care of the newcomers.

    Anyone here does not know that Zhang Haorong is Manager Zhang's nephew, this is so clear, how can they not know, they all kindly agreed.

    Zhao Xiaoyu doesn't like noisy places. Some people are smoking, some are drinking, and some are talking about it. Not long after entering the box, Zhao Xiaoyu can't stand it.

    Just when he wanted to go out to get some air, Zhang Haorong took two glasses with wine and walked to Zhao Xiaoyu.

    "Come for a drink?"

    Zhao Xiaoyu looked at the cup that Zhang Haorong handed over, shook his head decisively and refused, picked up his own cup of fruit tea, and said, "I'm allergic to alcohol, so I'll drink this."