Chapter 17

Here, as soon as Sheng Yuyuan returned to the ancestral home of the Sheng family, he saw a group of people sitting in the living room chatting, and seeing him come in, everyone was quiet.

    "Brother, I heard that you have been very close to an Omega recently. In order to show that I care about you, I also made a special investigation. That Omega seems to have just joined our company this week. Special Assistant Zhou received him personally and opened it for him. There are such considerable conditions." A young man looked at Sheng Yuyuan with a smile.

    Others, whether they are young or old, looked at Sheng Yuyuan with a good show.

    Sheng Yuyuan glanced at the young man expressionlessly, not intending to pay attention to the group of people.

.Seeing that Sheng Yuyuan was unmoved, the young man seemed unwilling to feel unwilling, and then continued: "Listen to my secretary, that Omega seems to be hospitalized. By the way, brother, didn’t you also stay with that Omega in the hospital just now? Are you coming back soon? I thought you would not be back until dawn tomorrow!"

    "Sheng Yujiang, you seem to be very interested in my private life? A little Omega, just for fun!"

    "Is it just so simple to play? You rushed to the hospital and stayed in the hospital for so long before coming back. It doesn't look like just playing around!" After a pause, Sheng Yujiang said something strangely. , "Actually, it's nothing to play, but Omega is so weak, don't kill anyone."

.Before Sheng Yuyuan could speak, Sheng Yujiang went on to say: "I heard that Yu Min is going to vacation abroad. Brother remember to remind brother that although airplane is the safest means of transportation, if an accident occurs, the death rate is 100%. I haven’t found the plane that Shiyuliang took yet!"

    Hearing this, Sheng Yuyuan was not angry, but gently turned the Patek Philippe Couture watch on his left hand, "Since you are so idle, it happens that there is a new project in the Middle East to talk about, I will send you to it."

    As soon as Sheng Yuyuan's voice fell, Sheng Yujiang's expression changed, and after taking a deep breath, he said, "Brother, you don't know, I've been in poor health since I was a child, so you should send someone else to go."

."But I think this project is the most suitable for you, but you can exercise when you are in the Middle East. If you do well, you will probably be rewarded by your dad. This is simply a good thing to kill two birds with one stone. Get ready for two days." After saying this, Sheng Yuyuan swept everyone sitting in a circle, and then walked to the spiral staircase with his slender legs.

    "Second brother, I really envy you. I think it will be difficult to travel once. It seems that our eldest brother really likes you."

    "Sheng Yuhan, you shut up!"

    Hearing Sheng Yujiang's angry roar, the corners of Sheng Yuyuan's mouth raised slightly.

    It's time to close the net.

    What these people did to his mother and to him, he will double back, and these people will soon move out of this ancestral home.

.Sheng Yuyuan received a call from his father just after taking a bath.

    Sheng Yuyuan looked at the caller ID on the phone, and after a few seconds, he gently slid the green answer button up, and said in a cool tone: "Father, what's the matter if I call you so late?"

    "Ahem...Listen to Yu Jiang, you want him to go to the Middle East to talk about that project?"

    Sheng Yuyuan frowned. He didn't expect that Sheng Yujiang would lose his temper so quickly, and he would tell his parents when he was such a big person.