"That works, it'll make my husband's love ring less ugly." Tubbo huffed bitterly.

Dream just laughed and fetched the ring for him. He handed it over, letting Tubbo try it on. "What did Ranboo do this time? Whenever I see you, it's usually because you two had an argument."

"He doesn't want to adopt a baby with me." Tubbo mumbled angrily and admired the ring on his thumb. "I like it, it fits perfectly. That's a good sign, I'll take it."

Dream shook his head and kissed his teeth. "The audacity. Hand over his money."

Tubbo pulled out his credit card and paid.

"Oh wow, the credit card huh? It must of been a really bad fight." Dream boxed the ring up nicely for Tubbo.

"You have no idea. See you again soon." Tubbo took the box and left with his new forgiveness gift.

Dream got an idea when Tubbo left. Gifts always seemed to solve problems between Tubbo and Ranboo. Maybe it was time to bring George home an apology gift. It may be a step in the right direction.

He went into the back to see what he didn't have on display yet. After intense looking, he found something that felt perfect. A beautiful but unique heart necklace. He took the necklace up front and boxed it. After work he would eagerly give it to George. To show that he wanted to mend their marriage.

Work ended eventually and Dream was able to start preparing to leave the shop for the night

Work ended eventually and Dream was able to start preparing to leave the shop for the night. While cleaning up the day's messes, there was a knock on the closed door. It wouldn't be the first time someone tried to get served after closing time.

He went to the front and opened the door. "Sorry, we're closed. I'll be open again at 9:00 AM."

The customer in question was a man dressed in a fancy suit, potentially drunk. "Are you sure? I need something for my wife. It's an emergency."

Dream laughed lightly. "I'm closed sir, I'm sorry."

"I'll take 5 minutes. Come on, don't you want my money?" The man did seem like he would have money.

Dream knew he had to make up the money he didn't get the day before, so he reluctantly agreed. "Come on in."

The man stumbled in, looking around at the necklaces at first. Then he moved to look at the special items displayed at the counter. Though the special things didn't catch his eye. It was the framed photo sitting in the corner.

Years ago when Dream first opened his shop, George insisted on putting a photo of them in there. To get customers feeling in the spirit to love. It was obviously a loving picture. They were hugging tightly and Dream had his head resting on George's shoulder. They looked very happy.