Chapter 20

"Now Ms Black, we've been through this before. You've admitted to killing Mr Young so we just want to know where his body is. His parents would love to have a proper burial for their son." Detective Banks basically pleads to the girl who was lying on the bed. "And I've told you over a thousand times that I don't know what Falecia has done with his body. She never told me and to be honest, I'd rather not find out either." Rosa answers. "Detective, I'm not trying to stop you from doing your job, but I've been awake for about four hours and you're already interrogating me. At least tell my parents that I'm awake." This time it was Rosa's turn to plead.

Detective Banks looked at Rosa with sorry eyes as he knew that this would basically be the last few times that she would be seeing her parents as a "free" woman. Whenever she was scheduled to leave the hospital, she wouldn't be in the comfort of her home, but in a prison cell or even worse, a mental institute. The scene she had caused at the police station about a month ago made detective Banks really worried and called in specialists to actually diagnose her and eventually state whether she would be fit enough to be in a prison cell or a mental institute.

"Your parents were contacted Ma Black and their in the lobby as we speak and will only be allowed to enter this room once we're done here, and by the looks of it, I think we're done here. Officer James over here will be here for the time being for yours and your parents safety including staff. Remember , we're just taking precautions in case anything happens again." Banks states giving a nod to the officer who stood tall in the corner of the room and finally heads out. A few minutes later, Milisa and Adam enter the room and immediately smother their daughter with hugs and kisses, while Milisa was thanking the lord that her daughter was awake.

"Oh my sweet angel, we're so glad you're awake ! Those bloody officers did not want us to come up and see you." Milisa said brushing over Rosa's face. "Don't worry mom, everything's okay. Their still questioning me about Tristan's body, which I have no idea where it is, Falecia is the only one that knows." Rosa answers. "It's okay sweeties, you don't have to strain yourself. You just woke up, you'll need all your energy for healing up and getting out of this place." Adam says pouring himself a glass of water.

Rosa was scared. She knew that once she healed up properly, which looked like it would have been soon, she was going to prison. Falecia confessed and it was now Rosa who would be talking the fall. She bets that the officers who were in that interrogation room thought that she was a physio path. She would not blame them honestly but come on, Rosa had a clean record.

After a few moments of the family catching up, doctor Chancler enters the room with a note pad. "Great to catch all of you here. Hey Rosa, how are you feeling now?" The doctor asks Rosa who was still handcuffed to the bed. "I'm okay, just that my throat has been a bit rusty." She responds tugging at the cuffs she had around her right wrist. "Do I really need this, I mean there's an officer who's right there. And besides Falecia ain't gonna show herself anytime soon after all the chaos she's caused and I'm sure of that." She continued. "Officers said that it was mandatory for it, even though he's here. But don't worry, you'll be out of her in no time." Doctor Chancler says hoping to give the girl a bit of hope.

Doctor Chancler and Rosa both knew that that was false and the second she looked and seemed better, it would be over for her. She knew that both of the certain locations that she would be sent to would trigger a lot of things and both places would just portray her as this mentally ill woman. There was no way it would work out, everyone knew it. There was basically no happy ending.

"I'll come back later to come run some other check ups on you Rosa. Have a good day Me and Mrs Black." Doctor Chancler said leaving the small family. "Mother what's going to happen now?" Rosa asks propping herself better on the bed releasing a groan. "Darling you know that I am your mother and I would do anything in my power to get you out of any situation. I'll make sure with everything that I have that you will come home with us. No daughter of mine will ever go to prison." Milisa states rubbing her daughters cold hand. She really was trying everything in her power to get Rosa to come back home with them but even with the best lawyer in the state, things weren't looking all too good for Rosa but it was worth the try.

"I love to you baby, and no one is going to take you away from me." Milisa mumbled as she placed a kiss on her hand.

...

SONG SUGGESTION FOR THIS PART :
Before I Go - Billie Eilish
..
"Look at you all cleaned up sweetheart." Milisa states as she sees her daughter in her own set of clothing and sitting upright on the hospital bed. "Yeah, all cleaned up for a prison cell." Rosa says frustrated. It's been a week since she's woken up and Dr Chancler saw it fit enough to release her. This was the day she dreaded.

"Now Rosa, you don't have to be all negative about this whole situation. As your mother said about a week ago, we are doing everything within us to get you back home with us anytime soon." Adam responds draping his arm around her shoulder. A few minutes after the small family were conversing , detective Banks steps inside the room after knocking. Two officers were behind him and Rosa knew exactly what would happen next.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Black. Rosa." He nods his head her way. "Is it time already detective?" Rosa asks. "I'm afraid so Rosa." Banks answer's sadly. Rosa stands up from the bed and her back faces the detective so that he could cuff her wrists together. Milisa was the first to let out a cry and then Rosa followed suit with her own. After stating Rosa's rights, the officers walked out with her with detective Banks behind them.

The drive to the prison seemed like forever for Rosa who was in the backseat of the cop car. At that moment she thought about everything. From the first day she met Tristan up until she was shedding her tears in this car. She knew if her mother wouldn't have set up the stupid date, she wouldn't be in the current situation. Yes her mother meant no harm with it, but Rosa was looking for anyone or anything to blame. She would not have stopped taking her pills. She would not have had Falecia pop up so frequently, and most hurtful, she would not have thought she was in love.

After what felt like an eternity, the car finally came to a stop and Rosa jerked up as the door to her left opened and a female officer took her out forcefully. "Keep it moving sweet cheeks." The officer said profoundly making Rosa wince. As soon as the gates were open, Rosa was handed clothing and shoes and after she got changed, a whole process went on for about five minutes and Rosa was taken to her cell. "Get comfortable, cause it looks like you'll be here for a while sweetheart." With that the officer closes the cell.

This was her new "home" and everyone knew it, but no one was prepared for what would happen next.

..•..
And that's a wrap !!
TIED has officially came to an end and I would love to thank each and every reader and voter for the love and support y'all have given my book.
I really hope that you enjoyed the TIED journey and hope that you share the same  type of emotion I have had for this book.

Do expect an epilogue in the upcoming days❤️

Again thank you so much for the support and for the last time, don't forget to vote and comment !