"If you left the club with another guy, I would run after you too. He obviously still loves her Jen, and she loves him, that's why she's rebounding so much."

Love was complicated- it could be the worst thing in the world when it was bad, but the best when it was good. There was no perfect way of showing it, we all just did it the best we knew how.

Sam and Cal were complicated, but every relationship was at some point in time. Harry and I both lashed out at each other by rebounding, so if anyone knew what those two were doing, it was us.

"I can't take it anymore I'm over it," Gemma told me and stood up.

"Angus come on," she yelled over the music, and he turned around and whined.

"Babe come on, another hour? What if I give you the key and you head up and I'll be there soon?" He suggested.

Gemma folded her arms while standing and staring at him in disbelief he would even say that. I couldn't help but laugh to myself over the whole thing.

They were so funny, the most perfectly imperfect husband and wife I knew. He needed someone like her to keep him in line, and she needed someone like him to challenge her.

"You have three seconds to get the f*ck up or you can stay in Niall's bed tonight!" She stood her ground, and he gave in.

I pulled on her arm and she bent down to my level.

"Good on you for showing him who's boss," I giggled in her ear.

"Happy wife, happy life I tell him," she laughed back, and Angus was looking at us with a suss look on his face.

"Get her to bed soon Harry, don't make her stay out," she told her brother and he nodded, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Okay come on woman, let's head to bed like an old married couple," Angus called her over and they left wrapped around each other.

They were my favourite couple, and I was happy to have them in my life forever now.

Harry drank a little more with the boys for another half an hour, checking on me every few minutes to make sure I was still okay with being here. I didn't want to drag him away from his friends, so I kept assuring him I was fine sitting here listening to the conversations they were having.

Ashton came over to the group and said hello to them all, then took a seat on the table in front of me.

Harry rubbed my back and told me he was going to have one more drink and we'd leave in ten minutes, then he turned away leaving me with Ashton.

For the first time in our entire relationship, he wasn't squeezing my knee or had a protective hold of me when Ashton was around, and it just reassured me he was finally okay with everything.

"You having fun?" Ash leant in and asked me.

"Not really, it kind of sucks being in a club sober. Harrys having a good time though, so I didn't want to drag him out until he was ready to leave," I told him.

"Yeah I'm pretty bored too, I've basically been sitting in the corner texting my missus all night. How's the bub? She or he dancing away in there?" He laughed. I missed his laugh, it was so contagious and always made me smile.

"No, I can't feel it just yet. We've heard the heart beat and saw it on the ultrasound, I guess the next step is to feel it kick. That won't happen for a little while longer, I only just started to show a little over a week ago."

"Really? I would ask you to show me, but I don't think you should be lifting your dress up," he chuckled.

"You could probably see it if I pulled my dress in tight, hold on," I stood up, and pulled my dress tight so it clung to my skin.