"It's not for me you idiots, oh my god, just give me it," I pushed, and he handed me the glass hesitantly.

"Drink it," I held it out in front Harry.

"You're sure?"

"I want you to have a good time and celebrate with your boys. Drink as much as you want, but please don't drink to the point you can't walk, I can't carry you up to our room."

We'd all booked in to stay at the hotel this club was at, because Harry's house was on the other side of town, plus all the celebrity attendees of the show got given complimentary rooms here anyway.

Harry and I got assigned separate rooms, so I gave mine up to Sam, Kirstin and Willow, and obviously decided I would share with my boyfriend.

Harry finally took the shot from me and sculled the contents, cheering to Zayn and his last night with the boys.

As nice as it was being with the boys and their other celebrity friends, I was grateful Gemma was with me because she seemed to be going sober tonight also.

Angus was drinking with the boys, Kirstin was over with Luke majority of the night, and Sam and Willow had disappeared into the crowd at the start, and I hadn't seen them since.

"These after parties are so shit, I don't know why I come to them. Everyone's a bloody moron, the music is too loud, and I'm tired," Gemma whined, and I had to agree with her.

Being in a club was less appealing when you were sober and pregnant.

"Come to the bathroom? I need to pee," I asked her, and she nodded.

I told Harry where we were going and he kissed my cheek like he always did when I left him. It was his thing, and I didn't at all mind the affection.

As we were walking towards the bathroom I finally saw Sam and Willow.

Willow was talking to some guy I'd never seen before, and Sam had her tongue down another random guys throat.

They were only a table away from the 5SOS boys, and Calum was staring in complete disbelief. This night wasn't going to end well, I could already feel it.

I don't know why Sam insisted on hooking up with some other guy, when she knew full well she was still in love with Calum.

I saw the girl Sam hated sitting on Cal's lap, with her back towards Sam. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Sam had seen and this triggered her snog fest right for Cal to see. They were as bad as each other, and I couldn't be bothered dealing with the aftermath.

After the bathroom I re joined Harry and the boys, and Cal came running up to me.

"Jen what room is Sammy staying in?" He asked me.

"Why?"

"Because she's left the club with the biggest douche bag, and I need to stop her!"

"Cal are you sure you just don't want her to move on? If she wanted you to know her room number, she would have told you."

I didn't know whether to tell him or not, I didn't want to be disloyal to my sister, but if this guy really was a douche I didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Jen please, I'm begging now, please just tell me what room she's in," he pleaded with me. He looked genuinely concerned, or hurt she would leave with someone else, I don't know and I just didn't care anymore. I told him the room number and he ran out of the club.

"What was that about?" Harry turned and asked me.

"Sam was kissing some other guy, they left the club together, now Cal's going after her. I don't know and I honestly don't care, they're both childish and I don't have energy to deal with them anymore."