Mom, Dad, you've got some explaining to do

(Percy's POV)

"I HAVE A SISTER!!" I said, after I registered what just happened. The first thing I did was go to the fountian and Iris messaged my mom and dad. 

"O Iris, contact Sally Jackson, and Poseidon." I said, throwing a drachma in.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I said.

"Oh, hi Percy!" My mom said.

"Sup son." Poseidon said.

I went straight to buisness saying, "Mom, Dad, I HAVE A SISTER!!"

They both exchanged gloomy looks and said, "Percy we have a story to tell you, so please hear us out and try not to be mad."

I quietly laughed. What could go wrong?

(Le story)

"NO! YOU ALREADY HAD ONE FILTHY CHILD, NOW YOU HAVE ANOTHER?! NO, ABSOLUTELY NO! WE ARE GIVING THIS ONE UP FOR ADOPTION!" Gabe said.

"But she's just a child." Sally said.

"I DON'T CARE! GET RID OF HER OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL HER MYSELF!" 

"Fine... she'll be gone by tommorow. Deal?" 

"NO I WANT HER GONE NOW!" 

"Well... I guess you won't have your 7 layer dip anymore..."

"FINE! BUT IF SHE MAKES ONE NOISE SHE IS GONE!"

(Later in the afternoon....)

"Poseidon, I don't know what to do. I don't want her to die, and I don't want to leave her." Sally said, with tears in her eyes.

Poseidon bit his lip in thought, "You could giver her up for adoption and I promise I will watch over her."

Sally thought for awhile, "Ok, but bring her to camp when she's 12 ok?"

"I promise"

(End of story)

"Sooo, you actually agreed to Smelly Gabe?" Percy asked.

"I had to Percy, he would've killed her."

"I'm running out of drachmas mom, I'll call you back later. Bye!" 

"Bye Percy, stay safe!"

(Jocelyn's POV)

I promised the Stolls that I would visit them after dinner. So I did. I went over to the Hermes cabin and knocked. 

"COME IN... IF YOU DAREEEEEE" Said a voice, that kind of sounded like Frick.

I burst in and said, "OH NO CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST IS COMING AFTER ME!!"

"HAHAHA! OH MY GODS THAT IS SO FUNNY!!"

"So boys, what's the prank?"

"We have a change in plans, we will dye Nico, Leo, AND Percy's hair the same matching color." 

"Let's do a horrible color gradient, OOH we can do neon colors!! Like hot pink to a neon green to a bright yellow!!" 

"Perfect! We have the hair dyes c'mon!" 

I was dragged over to a cabinet that said, "PROPERTY OF THE STOLLS KEEP OUT!"

They put both their hands in and it instantly unlocked for them. They tossed me 3 bottles of hair dye and said, "We're going to do it when they sleep so be up for that."

"Got it! But just incase, wake me up. Bye boys!"

"Bye Jocelyn!"

I chuckled to myself saying, "This is gonna be epic!"

I accidentally rammed myself into the one and only Nico di Angelo.

"Oh, I am so sorry!" I said.

"U-um it's ok. Are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I'm a daughter of Poseidon, champion of Zeus, Hades, and Athena." 

"THAT is a lot of gods, even just for a new demigod. How did you not attract a lot of monsters?"

"Honestly, I don't know..."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, umm... what's your name?"

"I'm Jocelyn. Nice to meet you too."

Nico waved and walked away.

(Later that night....)

I stayed up and Percy was fast asleep. The Stolls were already at the Poseidon cabin. 

"You ready for this?" I asked. 

"Ready!" They whisper-yelled.

"Ok, I have come cans that we can put the hair dye in and divide it evenly. Divide and conquer." 

"I'll take Percy, Travis, take Nico, Jocelyn, you can take Leo." 

"YESSIR!" I said, as I fake saluted. 

Let the prank begin. 

(The next morning)

"AHHH! What happened to my beautiful hair?" Percy asked. 

I woke up sleepily, "What is it beauty queen?" 

"MY HAIRRR!! IT'S UGLYY! STOLLS!" 

"Chill, it's fine."

The conch horn blew signaling an attack. I quickly changed and grabbed my weapons.

What I saw, did NOT just happen.

Sorry, this is a short chapter. I am in need of a cover and I accept covers made by people.