As the symbiote plopped onto the ground, the ball of slime seemed to get larger, and large, as he seemed to be transforming? "T-The h-hell..?!" His body was forming in weird ways you couldn't describe, is he forming into him now?!

"W-Wait a minute! Let's get farther away-" Before you could finish your sentence, the slime disappeared, instead, revealing a handsome, yet tall man. 

His form shined in the sunlight that was escaping the dark clouds, the hair onto his head was shaved, black as a white crop top and Crop-top black jacked sat onto his shoulders and body, exposing his large set of 8 pack abs, which were shining in the light also. His pants were skinny jeans, hugging his muscular legs as combat boots were onto his feet. 

Blushing madly, your eyes also noticed a large tattoo on his chest, the shape of Venom who's tongue was slinking out from the designs mouth. 

Holy fuck....

He was handsome..

And you didn't know about this?!

While his head looked to you, he sweatdropped as he saw your eye's were a lot bigger, snot dripping from your nose while your mouth was widened. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Chuckling, he waved. "Hello Y/n-OUCH!" Your fist slammed into his head. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!" "BECAUSE WE WERE STUCK IN A NEW WORLD, AND DIDN'T WANT TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON YOU BRAT!" "WE WEREN'T HERE BEFORE THIS DUMMY?!!!" "WELL SORRY IF I THOUGHT MY HUMAN FORM WASN'T IMPORTANT TO YOU!!"  "W=WELL IT DOES AND YOU LOOK HOT!!" He paused from your kind comment, as your hand slammed over your mouth. You faced away, as a blush embedded onto Venom's cheeks, his hand scratching the back of his neck."  

"Dang..really? I just made some random human who I didn't know, guess I made myself if I was a human-" His explanation was soon stopped when he felt your arms go around him, yourself tackling him into a big hug. 

He seemed to be taken back by it, as his eyes were widened a little bit. Confused, and a little uncomfortable, but soon then relaxed a little when he smelled your familiar scent. 

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around you, noticing that your not going to let go soon. "Oi...what's this for..?"  He tensed when he then heard soft sniffles coming from you. "OI BRAT?! ARE YOU HAVING A PANICK ATTACK-ACK!" Squeezing tighter, your head looked up to him, his eyes seeing alligator tears and a bunch of snot dripping from your nose. Making a disgusted face, he formed tissues with his left hang. "Fucking get yourself together, you look like a slob..now why the hell are ya crying?" Taking the tissue, you smiled. "I-I'm just happy I finally get t-to hug you!!!" His eyebrow rose. "Really? That's what your crying about? Not about the damn rubber brat who is about to get killed?" Seeing you blow your nose, you shrugged. "That idiot c-can take care of himself..." "Yeah, until he needs his ass saved. Come on no time for crying-gah!" You hugged him again. He was trying to pry you off, but your grip was so strong. "DAMN WOMEN! WHAT HAVE YOU'VE BEEN EATING?!"

"Shut up and hug me back." 

"NO ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN HUGS! LUFFY IS IN TROUBLE BRAT!" 

"ohh..does Venny have a crush?!"

'...'

"OHH YOU DOO!"

"SHUT UP AND LETS GO!"

............

.............

"Money D luffy...since the day you blew me off, I've been obsessed with revenge on you. That alone led me to finally find my crew." Luffy couldn't believe it, his eyes watched as buggy pointed to him, angry that the boy beat him before.