"Kreacher told me last night," said Dumbledore. "You see, when you gave Professor Snape that cryptic warning, he realized that you
had had a vision of Sirius trapped in the bowels of the Department Mysteries. He, like you, attempted to contact Sirius at once. I should
explain that members of the Order of the Phoenix have more methods of communicating than the fire in Dolores Umbridge's office. Professor Snape found that Sirius was alive and safe in Grimmauld Place."

"however, when you did not return from the forest with Dolores Umbridge, Professor Snape
grew worried you might stills believe Sirius to be a captive of Lord Voldemort. He alerted the Order members at once."Dumbledore heaved a great sigh and then said,"Nymphadora Tonks,Alastor Moody,Kingsley Shacklebolt, and Remus Lupin were in headquarters when he made contact. All agreed to go at once."

"Professor Snape requested that Sirius remain behind as he needed somebody to remain at headquarters to tell me Happened , for I was due there at any moment." Dumbledore told me. "In the meantime, Professor Snape, intended to search the forest for you."

"But Sirius did not wish to remain behind while they search for you. He delegated to Kreacher the task had happened. And so it was that when i arrived shortly after they had all left for the Ministry, it was the elf who told me— Lauging fit to burst - where Sirius had gone."

"He was laughing?" Amelia choked out.

"Oh yes,"said Dumbledore. "You see, Kreacher was not able to betray us totally. He is not Secret Keeper for the Order, so he could not
give the Malfoys our whereabouts or tell them any of the Order's plans that he had been forbidden to reveal. He was bound by the enchantments of his kind, which is to say that he could not disobey a direct order from his master, Sirius. But he gave Narcissa information of the sort that is very valuable to Voldemort."

"Like what?" said Harry.

"Like the fact that the person Sirius cared most about in this world was you and your sister."said Dumbledore quietly. "Like the fact that you were coming to regard Sirius as a mixture of father and brother. Voldemort knew already, of course, that Sirius was in the Order, that you knew
where he was - but Kreacher's information made him realize that the one person whom you would go to any lengths to rescue was Sirius Black."

Harry's lips were cold and numb.

"So... when I asked Kreacher if Sirius was there last night . .."

"The Malfoys - undoubtedly on Voldemort's instructions had told him he must find a way of keeping Sirius out of the way once you
had seen the vision of Sirius being tortured. Then, if you decided to check whether Sirius was at home or not, Kreacher would be able to
pretend he was not. reacher injured Buckbeak the hippogriff yesterday, and at the moment when you made your appearance in the fire,
Sirius was upstairs trying to tend to him."

There seemed to be very little air in Harry's lungs,  his breathing was quick and shallow.
"And Kreacher told you all this . . . and laughed?" he croaked.

Amelia jsut stayed silent, having no idea what to say or ask. But Dumbledore explained more and more, like how Neville could of been the chosen one. Both Amelia and Harry wondered what would of happened to them if Neville was who Voldemort chosen.

Amelia and Harry were back in the common room, the fire was loud and crackling. Rumors were going around that Amelia was back.

"Have you seen him yet?" Harry asked.

"Yeah."
__________________________________
Amelia pov
I stared at the raining sky, it seemed a little brighter then usual.