HIS WORST MEMORY

Harry pov

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC
Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The above is in accordance with
Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.
Signed:
Cornelius Fudge
MINISTER OF MAGIC

The notices had gone up all over the school overnight, but they did not explain how every single person within the castle seemed to know that Dumbledore had overcome two Aurors, the High Inquisitor, The Minister Of Magic, and his Junior Assistant to escape.

No matter where I went, the knews about Dumbledore just follows. Everyone knew that only two students were watching the scene me and Marietta, who was in the hospital.

"Dumbledore will be back soon, they couldn't keep him out in second year. The Fat Friar told me..." he dropped his voice so we had to lean closer to him. "That Umbridge tried to get into his office but it was sealed, also told me she had a tantrum."

"Oh, I expect she really fancied herself sitting up there in the heads office," said Hermione viciously, as we walked up the steps. "Lording it over all the professors, the stupid puffed up, power-crazy old—"

"Now do you really want to finish that sentence, granger?" Malfoy said. "I'm afraid I'm going  to have to dock points from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, again."

"You can't take points from prefects, Malfoy," said Ernie

"But members of the Inquisitorial Squad—"

"The what?" Hermione said sharply.

"The Inquisitorial Squad, granger." He stated. "Now, being rude to the new headmistress, you contradicted me, I just don't like you, your shirt untucked and your ugly, oh and I forgot, your a mudblood, oh and your sister and best friend is dead so I will take 5 more points from all of y'all."
_________________________________

Harry pov

"Nothing, thank you," said Harry.

"I wish you to have a drink with me," she said, her voice becoming dangerously sweet. "Choose one."

"Tea, then." I shrugged.

"Alright, I thought we should have a chat." She said with a evil smile."drink."

I picked up the cup and brought it to my lips, I remember what Amelia once told me "take nothing from anyone, especially your enemy."  So I pretend to drink it.

She leaned closer to me, "where is Albus Dumbledore."

"No idea," I said promptly.

"Drink up, mr potter, let's not play childish games."

I pretended to drink and swallow. She asked me again.

"I don't know where he is." I pretended to drink again.

"Very well, In that case, tell me the whereabouts of Sirius black."

I felt my stomach turn over, I tilted the cup to my lips pressed together,"I don't know."

"I was the one who caught Black in the Gryffindor fire, i repeat, Where is Sirius Black?" She demanded.

" No idea," I said loudly. "Haven't got a clue."

__________________________________

I stared at the pensieve, Draco and Snape had just walked out of the room.

Impulsively, I walked and stuck my head in and waited. I was looking at the great hall.
__________________________________
Narrator pov

"Five more minutes!"
The voice made him jump,turning, Harry
spotted Professor Flitwick, he was walking past a boy with untidy black hair.

The back of the black-haired boy's head
neater and nearer.... He was straightening up now, putting down his quill, pulling his roll of parchment toward him so as to re-writewhat he had written. .

Harry stopped in front of the desk and gazed down at his fifteen year-old father.

Excitement exploded in the pit of his stomach: It was as though he was looking at himself but with deliberate mistakes. James's eyes were hazel, his nose was slightly longer than Harry's, and there was no scar. But same mouth, thin face, same eyebrows.

With a other shock of excitement, Harry saw Sirius, who gave his father a thumbs up. Harry spotted someone else, three seats away from sirius, Remus Lupin, he looked pale and peaky.

"maybe the full moon" thought Harry,"If they are here.. then worn tail must be here too."

I spotted him in seconds, he looked anxious, biting his nails, scuffing the floor with his foot.Harry stared at him for a moment and then looked back at his father, who was retracing the letters L.E , he had also drawn a snitch.

"Quills down please! Accio!"

Hundreds of parchment went flying towards Professor Flitwick.

"Did you like question 10, Moony?" Asked Sirius, as they emerged into the entrance hall.

"Loved it?" Briskly Lupin said. "Give five signs that identify the werewolf. Excellent Question."

"D'you think we got all of the signs?"  Said James in a tone of mock.

"Think I did," said Lupin seriously. "One: he's sitting on the chair. Two: he's wearing my clothes. There: his name is Remus Lupin."

"Alright , Evans?" Said James.

"Leave him alone! What has he done to you?" Lily said.

"Well, he is still existing,if you know what I mean."

Sirius and wormtail laughed, Remus was to focused on his book.

"You think you're funny, leave him alone you arrogant bullying toe rag!" She said coldly.

"I will if you go out with me." He said. "And then I will leave poor snivelly alone."

"I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid!"

"Bad luck, prongs."

To late, snape had gotten up and before anyone knew it, James face was covered with blood.  James then fired back at Snape, and Snape was flipped over, revealing his skinny, pallid legs and a pair of graying underpants.

Many people in the crowd roared with laughter.

"Let him down!"

"Certainly," Snape fell to the ground and Sirius yelled a spell, making Snape keeled over again, rigid like a board.

"Leave him alone!" Lily shouted.

"Ah, Evans don't make me hex you," James said.

"Then take the curse off him."

James sighed deeply, then muttered the countercurse. "There you go. Lucky Evans was here, snivellus-"

"I don't need help from filthy little mudbloods like her!"

And that's when James and Lily argued back and forth and Lily stormed away. In anger, James pointed his wand at Snape," who wants me to take of Snivelly's pants?"

Harry never found out if he did or not, a arm grabbed me and pulled me out, wincing I turned to see an adult- sized Snape standing behind him full of rage.

"Having fun?"