GRIMMAULD PLACE

Harry Pov:

"Harry!" Mr Weasley exclaimed

"Mrs Weasley." I fake smiled.

She closes the door behind her and hugs me, "dinner will have to wait, go straight upstairs on the left, how are you?"

"I'm Alright," I lied.

"good." She smiled.

I walk up the stairs and see a elf.i walk upstairs and Hermione pops out of no where and hugs me.

"Hermione,hello."

"alright, let him go. You're going to kill him."

I looked at Ron, he was way taller than before. Amelia would probably call him a giraffe or Bigfoot.

"are you alright?"

They start talking about me getting expelled, and the order of the phoenix a group. And how Dumbledore told them not to say anything.

"my sister died! I should be able to help, I faced him!"

Then Fred and George come out of no where using apparition.

"Thought we heard your loud mouth." Fred joked.

"So, You want to help?"George said.

"We have an idea." Fred added and disapparated somewheres and then came back with a huge ear and explained how it worked. So we used the ear to listen to the conversation.

"Snape is in the Order?" I asked and they nodded.

"But thanks to Godric he doesn't eat here."

The Hermione's cat bites the ear.

"Crookshanks!"

"bad Crookshanks!"

Molly then opened the door making us run up the stairs.

__________________________________

We walk downstairs and we all eat and talk with the others, I found out that the Minister and most of the ministry hates me and Dumbledore. Including Amelia, my dead sister that did nothing wrong. They think I'm lying about Lord Voldemort.And Sirius mentioned that there is something Voldemort didn't have and the ministry does..?

"What is it?"

"Well.."Sirius started to say but then Molly stopped him,"No! He's just a boy!If you tell him more you might even just invite him in the order!"

"I want to be in the order!" I yelled.

Sirius raised his eyebrows, smiling, "See Molly."

"Sirius! He is not James!"She yelled.

"I know he isn't! Harry is Harry!"

I felt my anger rising, I got up and stormed out the room, slamming the door shut and I could still hear them arguing.

__________________________________

Ginny pov

Harry was sitting in front of the burning fire, looking at a book that had a picture of him and Amelia.

"Still sad about her?" I said.

He closed the book immediately and stood up, turning to me.

"Yes, Ginny.  I am still sad about my sister dying." He hissed.

"What? I got over it, you can to." I said crossing my arms.

"You never even seemed sad!" He yelled.

She was the only thing keeping me from getting with you. Now I could have you.