Educational Decree Number Twenty Four

Harry pov

Dear sister,
I know this will never get to you..because you are dead but I want to talk to you and I have no idea how. Umbridge has taken over the school,I wish you were here, you would probably make fun of her, calling her names, making stupid rhyme or songs with Fred, George and Lee.
You would make everything so much better.
I talked to Cho, it was awkward though, I wish you taught me how to not be awkward.
Hermione stopped studying every single day, now it's only every few days. . .yeah,weird. And Dobby and Winky, well I'm not sure how they are. . .I haven't be able to talk to a lot of people lately.

I put my quill down and folded the paper up and stood up, and put it in my trunk. I grabbed the book that Hagrid gave me and looked at one of the pages. There was pictures of me and Amelia every year and with the letters "A" and "H" on the top of the page. I then sat on my bed, still looking at the pictures.

My tears ran down my face onto the book and then ran down the book onto my lap.I closed the book and put it back and laid down.

Ron walked in,
"are you okay,mate?"

"yeah I'm fine,Was just about to meet with you." I said immediately.

"Okay."

"just give me a few minutes then I will come down."

He nodded and walked out.

Hermione pov
Ron then walked down from the boys dormitory.I got up from the couch and walked towards him.

"So?is he okay?and is he still meeting with us?"I asked.

"He said he's fine,but I don't believe him."Ron answered.

"Well he said he's fine,he must be."

"Hermione,Amelia is dead."Ron said.

"Wow,thanks for reminding me our best friend is dead."I said crossing my arms.

"He feels the same as us,maybe even more sadder.He's obviously depressed,and he's angry at everyone.He needs help."Ron told me.

I nodded, "why is Dumbledore making us act alright.. Harry doesn't believe that we are sad."

"I know."

We both sat down on the couch and stared at the fire for what felt like a long time in silence.I felt Rons hand touch mine but he then pulled his hand away,"sorry."

"It's fine.I thought you said Harry was coming." I said.

"I'll go see."Ron said and got up and walked away again.

Harry pov

Hermione was looking at the new daily prophet, when Ron and I walked down from our dorm.

"she's taking over the school!"Hermione yelled as we walked over towards the couch and sat next to her. Then the radio starts talking about Sirius murdering people. Then..we heard a voice.

"Harry!"

It was Sirius,we walked over towards the fire. He then talks about umbridge and the ministry and Dumbledore and the order of Phoenix.Things like that.No word of Amelia.

then he gasped as an arm reaches for him but before it could grab him he disappeared.

Hermione was the first to say something.
H-we need to make a private army.Harry,you can teach us!we need to defend our selves and we all know that!

I shrugged my shoulders,"who would want me to be their teacher."

Hermione smiled,"you will see."

__________________________________