MALFOYS LOST MEMORIES

(For this book to make any sense you have to read the other books.)
If you don't want to here is a long summary of the past four books.

Amelia and Harry's parents died and they got sent to their aunt and uncles home. They were abusive and did not cared.
When they was 11, her and her twin brother got their school letters. Hagrid found her and her brother and took her to diagon alley where she met Draco Malfoy.

She sat next to her brother and Ronald Weasley. Hermione Granger later met them. And then on, all four of them grew to like each other and had many adventures and they learned their enemies.

"How do the Americans say it?" Amelia thought and then when she spoke out loud she put on an American Accent,"This year was the shit."

And then Second year. At the Dursley's home where a house elf visited her and Harry, the family was trying to go with a new business, but the house elf named Dobby ruined that. After not answering any letters from their friends, Fred, George and Ron Weasley took their fathers car and saved them. Amelia and Ron couldn't get into the train so they took the car and ended up smashing into a tree and Amelia gets expelled, and goes to the astronomy tower and has her first kiss with her enemy, Draco Malfoy.

In the morning she finds out she isn't getting expelled, in the next few days the four kids and her aren't friends because they found out about the kiss between her and Malfoy. Things happen, they become friends again, Amelia finds the chamber of secrets and begins to work with Tom Riddle to help save the school and save her friend, Ginny Weasley. In the end, she saved the school and Ginny and killed Tom Riddle all by herself.

"I save this damn school and it's still not enough?" Amelia said when she was alone. "Godric, what does a girl have to do to get noticed like a boy!"

In third year, Amelia and Harry blows up their aunt, when they get to Hogwarts everything is fine except they know Sirius black is after them. After Harry gets injured and has to stay in the hospital wing, his broom is broken and Amelia is worried about the dementors. they find out that Sirius black is their godfather. They end up going back in time using her and Hermiones time turners, saving their godfather but Peter Pettigrew getting away.

In the fourth book, they get to Hogwarts and two schools visit their school. There was a tri-wizard champion, and her brother gets picked because someone hijacked it. Krum becomes obsessed with Amelia after seeing her for the first time.
She goes with Krum at the Yule ball. After The Yule Ball, Amelia and Draco are finally together. Amelia also finds out Barty Crouch Jr is pretending to be Moody and Dumbledore forces her to make a deal with Barty and himself.

In the end of the book, Amelia removes Dracos memories of their relationship and everything that happened between them on Dumbledore command. Now he only remembers that they are enemies and she is Harry potters sister and they hate each other. Apart of the deals, Amelia has to die and so she does, saving cedric diggory and her brother.

"I will always win in the end." Amelia said in a whisper.

Now we are here at the fifth book. I could spoil it but then again what fun would that be?

Draco pov
June 5th during fourth year

"Happy Birthday." My beautiful girlfriend whispered to me in the morning.

I gave Amelia a small smile as she unwrapped her arms around me and sat up.

"Can we go to sleep again?"I asked.