HAGRIDS TALE

Narrator Pov

"I was out with the giants, Dumbledore sent me," Hagrid admitted.

"Giants!?"

"Shh.." Hagrid put a finger to his mouth.

"Did you find them?"Harry asked.

"Well they aren't that hard to find, you know they're so big and all." Hagrid said, "I tried to convince them to join our side, but I wasn't the only one trying to win them over.

"Death Eaters," Ron said quietly.

"Yes," said Hagrid," they been' trying to get them to join You-Know-Who."

"Did They?"

"Camped out for a few, gave them the message though." Hagrid Told us, "Dumbledore was friendly to them, so most were nice."

Fang started to bark at Hagrid.

"And they did this to you?" Harry asked.

"Not exactly." He started to say, "no."

Hagrid looked down at the still barking dog, "alright you can have it, you dozy dog." He threw the steak to Fang

The wind started to blow a little faster and there was thunder.

Hagrid first got up and looked out, and then they followed.

"It's changing out there," Hagrid said, "just like last time. There's a storm coming and we better get ready for when it does."

Harry pov
That's when I heard Amelia's voice, Umbridge is coming.

"Umbridge," I said and we all got under the cloak quickly as Hagrid hurried to hide our cups and evidence that we were here.

"So you're Hagrid, are you?" Without waiting for an answer she strolled inside and pushed Fang away, "Get Away,"

"Er— I don't want to be rude," said Hagrid," but who the ruddy hell are you?"

"Dolores Umbridge is my name."

"Dolores Umbridge? Don't you work with fudge— the ministry?"

"Yes," she said, now pacing around the cabin, "Now I am teaching defense against the dark arts."

"That's brave of yeh, not many wanted-" Hagrid started to say

"I heard voices." She said cutting him off.

"I was talking ter Fang," said Hagrid stoutly

"And he was talking back?"

"Well... in a manner of speaking." Hagrid said, "I sometimes say fang is near a human—"

"There footsteps outside the cabin from the castle," she said

__________________________________
Dolores Umbridge pov

"Where have you been?" I asked coldly.

"Where've I..?"

"Been, yes." I said." The term started 2 months ago, another teacher has to cover your classes. No one knew where you were. You left no address. Where have you been."

His breathing got heavier, and he started to stutter. My eyes looked around again, and for a second I saw a raven-haired girl with green eyes, and then she was gone just like every time. Sometimes she would stay longer, haunt me, say things to me, and threaten me. I was now more scared of her than anyone. I never knew how powerful Amelia Potter was, I never knew she could haunt me.

"I-I have been away for my health," he said.

"For your health," my eyes traveled around over his ugly bruised, and swollen face. "I see."

"Yes, I wanted a little change in scenery." He said.

"Like the mountains?" I asked innocently.

Walk away, the childs voice said,"or I will make your face look like his."