Part 3

Y/n:"Oh come on! I'm sure you will like him!My cousin is charming, please Yoongi!"
Yoongi:"Okay fine,I'll be at your school tomorrow,but in one condition"
Y/n:"What is it? I'll give you anything"
Yoongi:"Can you by me the latest music pad?"
Y/n:"That's it? Okay! It will be delivered to your house later"
Yoongi:"Thanks! See you tomorrow bro!"

----
Y/n:"Are you tired?"

You and Mina are currently walking home.You didn't bring your car because Mina said she wants to walk with you.

Mina pouts at you.

You stared at her and begin to bend down.

Y/n:"Hop in"
Mina:"You'll piggyback me?"
Y/n:"Yes,now lets go"

She hurriedly jumped to your back.You hold on her thighs.She holds on you tightly,burrying her face on your neck.She was blushing to what is happening on the both of you.

Y/n:"You can sleep,I'll wake you up when we arrive at your house."

After some time,you arrived at her house.You heard her cutely snoring,she was already asleep.You smiled.

----
Taehyung:"This is so hard!"
Jimin:"Its easy! Just play it properly!"

Playing COD with them is so boring.

Y/n:"The new students are here,welcome them please"

The new students walked inside the classroom.

You smiled at Yoongi and his brothers and he smiled back.

Taehyung and Jimin both stopped playing.Jimin looked at the front and everything slowed down when he saw Yoongi.

He,he is fucking gorgeous-Jimin
----
Mina:"Be my girlfriend! I love you!"

You were shocked on what she said.You both are currently inside her house hanging out.

Y/n:"Hey!"

She pushed you on her bed and sat on your waist.

Mina:"Do you want me to prove it? Okay then!"

She smashed her lips on you and started unbuttoning your shirt.

Since when and where did she gain her confidence on doing this?!-Y/n

She pulled away and starts stripping.

Y/n:"Stop it! Hey! Omg,horny penguin!"
Mina:"I won't stop until you'll agree to be my girlfriend!" *looks at you angrily and pouts*
Y/n:"Okay! I love you too!"

She looks at you softly.

Mina:"Really?"
Y/n:"Yes"

You sat up and hugged her.

Y/n:"I love you,so much"

You pulled away and stared at her.

You captured her lips.She kissed back.This time,the kiss was slow and passionate.Your lips were in sync.You slowly laid her down on the bed and you trap both of her hands above her head.

You slowly moved to kiss her jawline down to her neck.You stopped and stared at her.You smirked and go back to lay down on her bed.

Y/n:"Good night,Minari"

Mina was frustrated.

Mina:"I thought we will make love?! Noooo,lets do it pleaseee!"

----
Jimin:"Yoongi, please give me your number! I've been chasing you since the past few days!"
Yoongi:"I didn't ask you to do it"
Jimin:"Atleast hangout with me!"

Yoongi walked towards Jimin and patted his head,and walks away.

Jimin:"His simple moves lets me fall for him more! Confirmed,I'm gay for Yoongi.I didn't even know why I had decided to fight Y/n just for Mina"
Y/n:"You're talking to yourself,what happened?"
Jimin:"Y/n! Do you have Yoongi's number? Omg,give it to me please!"
Y/n:"Of course,we're friends.I have his number.You're falling for him ey? You're gay indeed."
Jimin:"I'm starting to like him okay? I have already moved on from Mina,you can have her all by yourself"
Y/n:"That's nice then,I know you will like Yoongi"
Jimin:"What do you mean?"

You smirked at him.

Y/n:"I'm the one who told him to transfer here and make you fall for him,I know that he will take care of you forever"
Jimin:"You are amazing! You really gave me my one and only! " *starts being clingy to you*
Y/n:"the fuck Jimin! Only Mina can be clingy to me!"

You tried to push him away when...

???:"ehem"

You both turned around and saw Yoongi and Mina glaring at you both.
You and Jimin widened your eyes and you quickly pushed Jimin off causing him to fall down.

Jimin:"Shit you Y/n!"

You both stood straight.

Y/n:"Its a misunderstanding,we're cousins"
Jimin:"Yes,we are cousins,and I'm just thanking her for being a kind brat to me"

You both were trying to explain to them while your friends are laughing their asses off.

Jihyo:"They are so funny!"
Kai:"Bottoms!"
Chaeyoung:"This is fucking amazing!"
Tzuyu:"You guys shut up!"
Sana:"Just let them be Tzuyu-ah!"

Tzuyu cringes at Sana.

----
Y/n:"Minari! I'm sorry please!"

Mina continues to ignore you.

Y/n:"Hey! Please I'm sorry! We are just cousins! He is just being clingy to me!"

You grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to you.You hugged her tightly.

Mina:"Let me go!"
Y/n:"No! Don't be jealous! I'm only yours!"

You cupped her cheeks and smashed your lips to her.She was shocked and slowly melted on the kiss.She snaked her arms to your nape and pulled you closer.

----
Jimin:"I love you,Yoongi! Don't be jealous!"
Yoongi:"Court me then"
Jimin:"So you're letting me court you?!"

Yoongi showed a thumbs up and closes the door of his house.

Jimin:"Omg yes!"

----
All the ships sailed.Jichaeng,SaTzu,DahMo,2yeon,TaeKook,ChanBaek,KaiSoo,YoonMin,and lastly you and Mina.

----
Currently staring at Mina while she was staring at the sunset.You both were at the beach with your friends and Mina's friends.

She sat on your lap and hides her face on your neck.

Clingy Penguin-Y/n

♡♡♡