11

"...Get over it, dude. I won this round." Theo remarks with a smug grin as he proudly takes out the 8 ball from the pocket. Niall grumpily takes out the rest of the balls from the remaining pockets before putting them in the rack.

We have been playing billiard's for about an hour now. By 'we', I mean Zayn, Raven, Theo and Niall. "Where the fuck are Harry and Louis?" Niall complains as he chalks the tip of his cue stick.

"They went to go meet with Luke," Zayn speaks after setting his beer down. "They shouldn't be long." As if on cue, Louis and Luke both walk in, cigarette on their lips. A few moments later, Harry walks in talking on the phone and seeming distracted. He waits by the door as Louis and Luke reaches us.

"What took you so long?" Theo asks, walking closer to the group. Raven walks over to me.

"It's our turn now." She grins at me as she pulls me towards the pool table, leaving the guys talking. "Do you know how to play?" She asks as she removes the rack from the balls.

Living in a home full of gamblers, I spent majority of my time in the pool table room with my brothers. I beat them every single time. "Of course." I grin at the memory. "Who goes first?"

"You go." She stands back. I set the cue ball at an angle. I take my time as I aim for the center and when I'm ready, I hit it. The cue ball goes right through the middle, hits the brim of the table and hits a solid right in the pocket. When I look up, Raven's mouth is agape. "Okay, I see what I'm up against now."

I laugh and go around to where the cue ball is stationed. I align it with another solid, I hit it and make it into the pocket. Just as I was setting up for the third shot, Harry walks towards the group and bumps my stick making me miss.

Annoyed, I look up at him. "Oops." He says mockingly.

"How mature." I remark and go towards the side to allow Raven her turn.

"If I'm being honest," Harry begins. "You would've totally missed that shot."

"Yeah, somehow I don't think that would've been possible." I say, smugly.

Harry turns to me, raised eyebrows and all. "Cocky?"

"Not cocky, confident."

"Same difference." He shrugs and takes a drag of his cigarette. "I bet you'll miss the next shot."

"Fuck!" Raven cusses as she misses her shot. Zayn turns to her and laughs.

"Whatever you're betting I hope you're ready to give it up." I remark as I take my place.

"Twenty bucks if you make this."

"Just twenty?" Zayn says. "Come on, Harry. You know you got more than that."

"Twenty. Make the next shot, another twenty." Harry stands his ground and I shrug as I align my cue stick. This one was tricky, Raven's striped ball was in the way of my solid. I align my stick and aim for the wall and let go. Trick shot. I look up, a smirk on my lips.

Harry scoffs. "That was easy."

"Really? Cause I thought you said I'd miss?" A mocking smile on my lips as I go around the table to make my next shot. Without hesitation, I make it again. I end up missing the next one, I huff in annoyance.

"Here," Harry holds his cigarette in between his lips as he takes Raven's stick. She rolls her eyes but goes over to Zayn and rests her back on his chest. Harry keeps eye contact with me as he bends over the pool table, aligning his stick with the striped purple ball. When he looks away, he makes two of his.

"Those were already aligned to the pocket." I point out and move out of the way.

Harry snorts, letting out smoke from his lips that still held the cigarette. "Don't be a sore loser, alright?" He makes another and another and right as he was about to make his last striped ball, it hits the corner and rolls away. "Fuck." He curses under his breath.