Chapter VI (Original)

[Third Person POV]

It has been a day since most of the Dream SMP members got pulled by a portal to the Hermitcraft server. The SBI + Tommy and Ranboo is now living with Grian. He honestly didn't mind it because he had a big base inside a mountain planned. In fact, he already dug a hole in a literal mountain and built a bigger mountain.

He decided to take a break from the base and go to his chest monster to take something. He wasn't even sure if those things are still there. Those 3 things were important to him as he made it for Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy. What are those things you ask? The things he is trying to find are swords.

What's special about those swords? Well, because they are custom ones that Grian made. One of Grian's hobbies was blacksmithing. His teacher was the best blacksmith in the whole of Minecraft. So Grian was lucky to learn blacksmithing from him. The stuff he made has very good quality. His sword, Purifier was also made by him. He made the original 'Orphan Obliterator' for Techno.

After a few minutes of searching, he finally found those 3 swords. Let's look to Phil's sword first.

Phil's sword was Diamond based sword with Emeralds and was gilded with Solar Gold for the blade. There was also an Opal gemstone embedded to the centre of the crossguard. The crossguard was made out of Diamond and Solar Gold, so the crossguard was stronger than a normal Diamond Sword. The hilt was made out of Diamond wrapped by high quality leather, so it is more comfortable to wield.

Wilbur's sword was also a Diamond based sword. In its blade, it was gilded with Solar Gold. If you look down to the middle of the crossguard, a Black Diamond is seen there. The crossguard was made out of Solar Gold. Solar Gold was one of the best material's for a swords crossguard, and that is why Grian uses it a lot. The sword's hilt was made out of the same materials he used for Phil's sword.

Tommy's sword is a Diamond based sword just like Phil and Wilbur's sword. Grian used Diamond and Rubies for the blade. It was also gilded with Solar Gold. The centre of the crossguard was a ruby there. The crossguard was made out of Solar Gold for obvious reasons, and the hilt was made just like Phil's and Wilbur's swords.

Grian looked at the swords he made. He then sheathed them to their scabbard and carried them back to his house. When he came back, there he saw Tommy and Tubbo talking, Techno and Phil were just silent and watch them, while Ranboo was just minding his own business. Tommy saw those swords that Grian was holding and asked,

"What are those for Big G?"

"Oh, these are for Phil, Wilbur, and you Tommy. I'll make another sword for Tubbo and Ranboo later." Grian answered.

"Woah, woah, woah. Make? You didn't craft them?" Wilbur asked a bit unsure.

"Yeah. I made them. By blacksmithing. I made these years ago but for obvious reasons, I didn't gave it to you. But don't worry Tubbo and Ranboo, I'll make some swords for you guys too." G said.

Grian then gave the swords to the 3 and they all unsheathed them. All the people except Techno gawked at the sword, admiring its beauty.

"How did you make this?" Tubbo asked.

"I learnt blacksmithing from the best blacksmith in Minecraft. Blacksmithing is more like a hobby to me." Grian shrugged.

"This is poggers Big G!" Tommy complimented Grian. Grian blushed a bit at the compliment.

"Thanks." He said. "So... You 2, I'll make some swords for you guys." The red sweatered man said to the Enderman Hybrid and the brown haired male.

"Really? Thanks Big G!" Tubbo thanked him.