Chapter IV (Original)

[Third Person POV]

Xisuma is having a hard time. He found out that all the Hermits had 3 canon lives. 'How did I just notice this?' Xisuma asked himself. The canon life thingy was similar to the Dream SMP's lives mechanics. He had a gut feeling that his younger twin Xanthus might know about this and because of that, he went into the giant house that he made for his brother's shop.

"Hey Xanthus?" He spoke out loud just as he entered the house.

"What up Xolotl?" Xanthus answered his brothers calls.

"Do you know anything about the mod implemented in this server?" The Axolotl asked.

"Well yeah! My first mission as a Watcher was to review about this mod." Xanthus answered. He didn't want to give Xisuma more information because he was not allowed to by Grian.

"So... Give me an explanation?" Xisuma asked his twin for answers. Xanthus just sighed and answered,

"The mod is called 'The Pykrete Mod'. This mod is made by the old Prime Watcher. This mod has not been released and only few Watchers know about the existence of this mod. Well, now those few Watchers and the whole Hermitcraft members." Xanthus answered as he mumbled the last part.

"Who are those few Watchers?" X asked.

"Me, the other current Prime Watcher Xelqua, Xelqua's younger brother, the 2 old Prime Watchers, a Watcher named Lunar, and another Watcher named Archimedes. So... 7 Watchers in total." The man with a red suit answered.

"Do you know about the 3 canon lives mechanics?" The older asked.

"Yeah. You and all the other people here, including me, have 3 canon lives. The world determines which is canon and which is not. When the ender dragon is defeated, the 3 canon lives will start from there on. As you know, Grian defeated the ender dragon. And since then, people has 3 canon lives. There are ways on knowing how your deaths are canon though. Such as being killed by another player on purpose and falling into the void." The younger explained similarly on how Grian did to Pearl.

"Huh. Can you tell me more?" The male with the green doom guy suit asked.

"No. Those information are exclusive to Watchers." The other man declined.

"Fine. Thanks for the information though. They were helpful." Xisuma thanked him and left the house before hearing the other say something important.

As he left the house he was thinking. 'Why did he still kept information to himself when he knows that we could just die?' Xisuma then thought about telling this information to other Hermits by chat.

-----= Hermitcraft =-----

<Xisuma> Notice, I checked about the mod implemented on this world, and there seems to be a thing called '3 Canon Lives'. I'll tell the details later but for sure, don't kill each other or die in the void.

<Grian> I'll keep that in mind X-eye-zooma!

<Keralis> I'll remember that Shishwammy!

<GeminiTay> Kay X!

Xisuma then turned his communicator off and decided to start mining for more ores. He could also find some modded ores. He then went to a nearby cave and started mining. He mined whatever ores he could find. He mined the Coal, Iron, and Copper.

According to his Admin panel, there are a few new ores that he can find in the overworld by mining. Such as Bronze, Rubies, Opal, Lead, Magnesium, Titanium, Grandidierite, Cobalt, Nickel, Palladium, Silver, Platinum, Tin, and Neptunite. He now had a goal to collect every obtainable ore in this world. But for now, he needed to start with the easy ones.