.He has always been jealous of Zhang Muqing since he was a child. When he married Qin Mingxun, he did not mean to respond to Zhang Muqing. The person Zhang Muqing pursued hard did not take any effort to obtain it. He felt a sense of superiority in his bones that he had never had before.

After marrying Qin Mingxun, he has a more thorough understanding of Qin Mingxun's situation of not seeing his heart. He knows that sooner or later Qin Mingxun will wake up to the person he loves in his heart, so before that, he and Ah Mu must jointly eradicate Zhang Muqing and completely put an end to this situation.

"I'm telling you, your Ah Qing jumped out of the Big Jade River by himself!"

Qin Mingxun backed away again and again, murmured to himself palely: "Why, why did he do this?"

"Why?" Zhang Yunqing said triumphantly: "Naturally, the sorrow is greater than the heart's death!"

.Sun Xing watched Qin Mingxun's shaking so badly, he hurriedly supported him: "The emperor, don't listen to him, how can a free and easy person like Master Qing commit suicide."

Hearing these words, Qin Mingxun seemed to have grasped the life-saving straw: "Yes, Ah Qing will not, he is just angry, he just hid. Now he is waiting for me to find him."

He glanced blankly at the surrounding high walls: "I'm going to find him, Qing is still waiting for me."

After that, he said to Sun Xing: "Put this poisonous woman into the jail." Zhang Yunqing looked at the figure of Qin Mingxun walking out, limp to the ground, it's over, the Zhang family is over, and so is it.

The summer in Huizhou City is really much hotter than in Liuyue Village, especially Zhang Muqing. Now his belly is big. Looking at him, Yang Jin really doesn't know how he managed to survive when he was pregnant.

.Zhang Muqing was sweating profusely, but the little guy in his stomach was not honest at all, always punching and kicking. It made Zhang Muqing even more irritable.

Yang Jin made shaved ice, and it would be cool to eat in the summer. Beibei and Zhang Muqing always steal it when Yang Jin is not paying attention.

"What are you doing?"

That day Zhang Muqing was taking Beibei to get the iced shaved ice, and Yang Jin caught it.

Zhang Muqing smiled at Yang Jin in a rare embarrassment: "It's nothing, I will take Beibei around." Beibei hurriedly agreed with her little belly.

"Babe, you still learn to lie. Haven't you already eaten it today? I said you can't eat more when you are young. Lying is not a good boy. If you lie again, you will be punished for always watching us eat. "Oh"

Beibei responded in a low voice.

."Okay, let's go out and play"

Beibei quickly left Zhang Muqing and ran away on her own.

Yang Jin fixedly looked at Zhang Muqing, "How many times have I told you? You are pregnant now, so you still want to eat less of this cold thing."

Yang Jin knows that if a pregnant person wants to eat something, he wants to eat something, so when he speaks to Zhang Muqing, he is also much gentler.

Zhang Muqing smiled at him, "I see." He naturally knew that Brother Jin was for his good.

After staying here for so long, he had already regarded these people as his family. At this time, he didn't feel lonely at all, and he didn't feel at a loss in the past.

As I was talking, I heard noisy outside, "I'm here, I'm exhausted!"

Isn't this voice the second person from Tang Zishu? Why is he here.

.Hearing that there were outsiders, Zhang Muqing quickly put on the human skin mask before following Yang Jin out.

It was Tang Zishu who was bluffing outside, and he was busy directing his servants to unload things. Seeing Yang Jin coming out, his eyes lit up, and he rushed to Yang Jin's face, and said to him with a sad expression: "Brother Jin, you guys come here to feast on spicy food, and don't want to think that I will suffer in the capital. You don't go back and see me either.'

Yang Jin said to him angrily, "We eat spicy food? It turns out that there is flooding and plagues here. If you are not good, you will lose your life. I think you are the one who eats spicy food."

Tang Zishu had never been able to say about Yang Jin. He simply turned his head, looked at the person standing behind Yang Jin, and hurriedly asked who it was.

Zhang Muqing bowed his hand to him, "Next Zhang Muqing."

.Originally, Zhang Muqing didn't intend to reveal his original name, but thinking that this was a friend of Brother Jin and Liu Zhanxiu, he said it openly.

"Zhang Muqing? Why is this name so familiar?" Tang Zishu frowned and thought, suddenly patted his head. Isn't this the name that Beijing offered a reward for?

"Your name is always valuable. Notices to find Zhang Muqing are posted everywhere in the capital. It is still an emperor's list. If anyone can provide clues to Zhang Muqing, he will be rewarded with great gold."

Yang Jin and Zhang Muqing looked at each other.

Yang Jin pulled the still-winded Tang Zishu into the room.

"What's going on, make it clear."

Tang Zishu didn't know what Yang Jin asked him to say, and asked blankly: "What do you say?"

"The Huangbang matter."

.Um, it's just that the Huangbang posted a reward to find someone, brother Jin, you want to earn the ten thousand taels of gold, I tell you it's useless, the Huangbang has been posted for two months, but the person still didn't find it. Card wiped several people who provided false information. "

As he said, he touched his chin and looked at Zhang Muqing: "Although you have the same name as him, that Zhang Muqing is much better than you."

Yang Jin and Zhang Muqing knew that the person they were looking for was Zhang Muqing, but the less people knew about this kind of thing, the better, so they didn't tell Tang Zishu of Zhang Muqing's true identity.

"Are there any updates in the capital?" Yang Jin asked, and he planned to turn this topic off.

"There are so many dynamics in the capital. If you want to talk about the most recent events, you must belong to Zhang Shiyi's family."

"Oh? What happened to them?" Zhang Muqing asked calmly.

.Tang Zishu took a sip of tea slowly, and then said: "I don't know what bad luck they have. It was found that Zhang Shiyi had sold it to the enemy. One of the family members was exiled to the northwest, and the queen was also sent to the sky prison. ."

Zhang Muqing's hand holding the teacup shook, and she calmed down after a while.

Yang Jin glanced at Zhang Muqing, and felt relieved that he didn't look like something was going on.

Tang Zishu started nagging again, "Really, when Luo Yun and Qing brother got married, I was very busy and didn't say to wait for me, but I was even thinking about giving them a gift. "In the evening, when Liu Zhanxiu came back from the office, Tang Zishu drew him to talk together. Finally, Liu Zhanxiu talked about business matters, and Tang Zishu stopped complaining. The two seriously talked about business matters.

When Yang Jin saw Zhang Muqing at dinner, his mood was obviously different. He knocked on his door.

."Brother Jin, why are you, come in and sit"

"What do you think about today?"

Zhang Muqing had guessed what Yang Jinlai was going to say.

Wen Yan said with a smile: "What can I say. His business has nothing to do with me.