Chapter 7

After dinner in the evening, Yang Jin handed Beibei to Ji Ying to hold him, and said to Liu Zhanxiu, "Put out your hand."

    According to Liu Zhanxiu, he knew that Jin Ge'er had a good medical skill inexplicably. He also thought for a moment that if Jin Ge'er could cure his illness, he still suppressed this unrealistic fantasy. His own The body knows that it is nothing more than dragging. Now, looking at Brother Jin's determined expression, joy finally appeared on the face that had always been calm and unwavering.

    After taking the pulse, Yang Jin calmly said: "I was born with inadequacy and was later chronically poisoned, but fortunately, the amount of poisoning is not much, but because your own body plus this small amount of poison is enough for you to live less. Half a lifetime."

    "Can there be cure?" Liu Zhanxiu couldn't help but ask.

    Yang Jin glanced at him, looking like an idiot: "Will I smash my own sign!"

.When Ji Ying heard that only Amitabha was called, Beibei saw it and found it interesting and followed to learn. However, when others were too young, they became a small group of meat when they looked at it, which made everyone laugh. When Beibei saw everyone laugh, he also smirked.

    This night, Liu Zhanxiu's steps back home were exceptionally brisk. He was only 21 years old. He still has great years, and he still has many ambitions waiting to be realized. Turning his head, I saw the big and small holding each other, and there were also people who needed to be guarded.

    Yang Jin soaked the medicinal materials to be used in the evening in the big wooden stick, just waiting for the effect of the medicine tomorrow.

    The next day Yang Jin did not go out because he was going to treat Liu Zhanxiu. This coke broke Beibei, and he nestled in Yang Jin's arms and bubbling bubbles happily.

    Yang Jin asked Liu Zhanxiu to take off his clothes and soak in the medicine tank, and then sting him. Liu Zhanxiu put the needle in the medicine tank all over his body and soaked in the medicine tank like a hedgehog.

.At noon, a gorgeous carriage came to Liuyue Village. At the entrance of the village, Xiao Si who drove the car saw Feng Chunmei with an arrogant expression: "Hey, where does the little fairy live?"

    Feng Chunmei looked at the exquisite carriage and missed it. He pleased back: "This official, where is the little fairy from our village, you are afraid you made a mistake."

    Xiaosi looked back at the carriage and said, "Then do you know if there is a little brother in your village who often goes to Bishan Town these days, he looks pretty and pretty."

    "This..." Feng Chunmei thought about it. Recently, Yang Jin was the only one who visited the town frequently. At that time, they were still guessing not to go to the town to find a man. Did he commit something, his eyes were filled with excitement, he quickly showed them the way, and went to the village to call people onlookers.

    So Ji Ying opened the door and saw a carriage and a group of people. .Ji Ying jumped off for a long time.

    Zheng Yemei got out of the carriage and looked at Ji Ying contemptuously, "Are you Yang Jin's Eminem?"

    "I'm right, may I ask who you are?" Ji Ying shrank his arms and asked in a low voice.

    "Call Ji Jin out."

    Yang Jin just stared at Liu Zhanxiu after soaking in the medicinal bath, and then pulled out the needle for him. Hearing the voice outside, he walked out without worrying and hugging Beibei.

    When Zheng Yemei saw Yang Jin, she wanted to speak out, and then she saw Beibei in Yang Jin's arms and lost her voice: "Why is this broom star here!"