Chapter 24

When Yang Jin arrived, Yang Yu's breathing was weak.

    The midwife kept calling Yang Yu hard. The people in the room sighed with relief when they saw Yang Jin coming.

    Yang Jin's medical skills are undoubtedly superb in Liuyue Village.

    Yang Jin touched Yang Yu's belly and found that the fetus's fetal position was not smooth. Now Yang Yu has almost no reaction. It must be difficult to let the baby naturally give birth.

    Can't wait any longer.

    Called Guan Lao Er and Tang Fang’s family to the front: “You have seen Yang Yu’s appearance now. It’s impossible for him to give birth to a child by himself. One way I can do is to cut Yang Yu’s belly open. Take the child out."

    This statement is tantamount to a thunder, which scorched everyone in the house. .Tang Fang jumped up excitedly: "Okay you Yang Jin, I know you are not well-intentioned. Didn't you kill Brother Yu'er if you were like this? You god, you are not afraid of being struck by lightning."

    "The people who killed my father and brother have not yet been struck by thunder. What's terrible about me."

    Yang Wenxiu's face was blue and white, and the bitterness in her eyes sprayed out.

    Yang Xin also disagrees. In any case, Yang Yu is his flesh and blood. If he left like this, he would definitely feel painful.

    Guan Lao Er originally liked Yang Yu, but after Yang Yu married to Guan’s family, he had a little quarrel for two days and a big trouble for three days. No matter how much he liked, nothing was left. He moved. He moved his lips and did not speak.

    Zhang Ermei didn't care about Yang Yu's life or death. He cared about his grandson, so his heart was in favor of Yang Jin's approach, but due to the presence of Tang Fang's family, he did not speak.

.Yang Jin snorted when they looked at them, and the bag was about to leave. Yang Wenxiu hurriedly stopped the people, "Brother Jin, I know that my original thing is not authentic, but this thing is related to my brother's life after all. If you do this, will my brother still have his life?"

    "Open in half"

    Tang Fang exclaimed: "Seriously? If you cut people's stomachs apart, they can survive. You didn't blame us."

    "Believe it or not, use your mind to think about it. Yang Yu is like this. If I don't save him, I will definitely not survive. Now I take action, at least halfway through the chance to survive. Don't say I didn't remind you. , The longer the delay, the less sure."

    Yang Wenxiu hurriedly said: "We agree." Tang Fang pulled him a bit. This is related to Yu Ge'er's life. How could he just agree?

.Yang Wenxiu said to Tang Fang and Yang Xin: "Brother Jin is right. If Brother Jin doesn't make a move, Brother Yu will be dead. Now we are 50% sure, why don't we do it?"

    In fact, what he thought in his heart was that if Yang Jin really returned Yang Yu, everyone would be happy, and if Yang Jin did not save Yang Yu back, his horrifying act of cutting Yang Yu's stomach would be enough for him to get a lawsuit.

    Tang Fang and Yang Xin's expressions loosened, after considering for a while, they finally gritted their teeth and said, "Okay, we agree."

    Seeing Tang Fang, Zhang Ermei was relieved, and said hurriedly, "We also agree."

    Yang Jin saw that they all agreed, so he drew out a piece of paper and said, "Sign it."

    Yang Wenxiu took the paper over and took a look, and saw that it said that Yang Jin's move was purely to save people, and any consequences had nothing to do with Yang Jin.