Chapter 28

In view of the generosity of Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu's marriage last time, the people in Liuyue Village who set up full moon wine this time are also full of expectations.

    Zhang Ermei hurried to Yang Jin's house with Yang Yu. "Hurry up, you didn't eat."

    Zhang Ermei shouted at Yang Yu who was weak behind. Yang Yu naturally roared back without showing any weakness, "I didn't eat at all. You see Tiandi corn gruel, whoever drinks it still has strength."

    Regardless of whether he was on the road or not, Zhang Ermei shouted in reply: "You broom star, tell me how much money you have lost since you came to my house. It would be good to eat polenta with you. You still want to eat it. What, giving birth to a baby is also a brother, I tell you, Yang Yu, you thought you were the beautiful brother in your family waiting to be married, I don't take a piss and take pictures of yourself!"

.The two often fight, and the people in Liuyue Village are used to it. Some people even teased: "Er Mei, I'm quarreling with Yuge'er again. If you want me to say, no matter how noisy it is, it depends on your vigor as you live. , Can envy us miserably."

    Everyone burst into laughter.

    Yang Yu flushed with anger.

    Another person came: "Let's go, Liu Juren's banquet must be set up. If you go late, you won't be able to get good things."

    Zhang Ermei wanted to reply, but after hearing this, she stopped arguing and left Yang Yu to walk fast.

    Yang Yu was holding the child in the back and gritted his teeth with hatred. He was an old man. The keys to the cabinet were all held in his hands. He drank the gruel. It's been a long time since he had seen the meat star. He touched his withered yellow. On his cheeks, thinking of the meaty smell he hadn't eaten for a long time, Yang Yu unconsciously speeded up his steps.

.Lele’s full moon wine set is very large. Not only people from the village came, but many people from the town also came. Most of them were patients who had been cured by Yang Jin at home. Liu Zhanxiu hit Juren and wanted to make a good relationship.

    The people in the village looked at the row of carriages in front of Yang Jin and they all sighed in their hearts that Brother Jin is really different now.

    The people who came to congratulate Liu Zhanxiu who was guarding the door. Tang Zishu also stood by the door to help welcome the guests. Many unmarried brothers in the village looked at such a handsome and extraordinary boy, and secretly took the extra light to look at him. For Tang Zishu, Ma Daha himself hadn't noticed yet. Liu Zhanxiu was reading it funny, and Tang Zishu was afraid that he was going to have a headache.

    The dishes on the banquet, as always, were full of praise.

    "Oh, it's Master Juren, look at this shot is generous!"

."No, it's like some people, I can't wait to bring a CD to the table."

    The people at the table naturally knew who was talking about, and laughed at the words.

    Zhang Ermei knows that these people are talking about himself, but he has always been faceless and accustomed to it, and he doesn't feel any uncomfortable, so he still enjoys eating and drinking.

    Yang Yu was ashamed to death on the side, looking at the full moon wine, and comparing it with his child's full moon wine, the more he thought about it, the more angry he got.

    However, no matter how angry he is, facing the good dishes on the table, he still can't help but eat special foods after a long time without seeing him.