"It means you were alive last night, didn't you?"

The guy didn't know, so he could only bite the bullet and replied: "Yes."

Yang Jin asked other people again, and got the same answer.

Yang Jin sneered: "It's good to plant and lay the blame and not to round out the lie!"

When the troublemaker heard this, their expressions suddenly changed, and they shouted loudly: "What do you mean, you mean we deliberately killed our family members to blame you, what are we doing?"

"You have to ask yourself! These people have obviously been dead for more than three days, but you say that they died this morning, and that they had never had typhoid fever before they were alive. Why do you lie?"

.Among the troublemakers, some of the timid people were already sweating coldly. They didn't expect this prefect Fulang to be so powerful, and even knew these things.

Only the person who took the lead was still holding on, "What are you talking about? They obviously died in vain after taking Jinxiutang's medicine. How can they escape responsibility by relying on the power of the prefect."

Yang Jin looked at him and said, "I don't know who instructed you to do this, but you will soon pay for your stupidity."

Glancing at the stretcher, "These people were obviously poisoned to death by arsenic. We Jinxiutang doesn't have arsenic!"

"What!" someone exclaimed.

The troublemaker can't stand it anymore, backing back and forth again and again. .Liu Zhanxiu gestured, and the yamen rushed to the admiral to catch the troublemaker, "Everyone, this matter has already involved the murder of human beings. These people have to be brought back to wait for the trial first. At that time, the yamen will notify the time and you can go and see what happened. What is it like."

Saying to the government officer: "Take it away."

The person who took the lead in the trouble was not reconciled: "Why do you catch me? My Eminem was killed by you. Why do you turn around and catch me?"

A government servant covered the man's mouth with his hand, and yelled so hard that he could only make a whine.

One day later, Zhang Muqing investigated the matter as it was. "This matter was led by the shopkeeper Zhou of the drugstore. All the shopkeepers of the drugstore in the city participated. The most important thing is that they bribed several people in Huizhou. Officials, it turns out that the price increase of the pharmacy was due to their acquiescence, and the shopkeepers in the pharmacy honored them.Your arrival prevented these people from making money, so they will naturally fight back. "

He also took out a booklet, "This is the resumes of Huizhou officials, large and small, and I have done a detailed investigation of the people involved in this matter this time."

Cao Qing took the book over and looked at it. He was frightened by Zhang Muqing's ability. With such a person by his side, even the Sixth Prince himself was an Adou, and he could not even sit on the throne.

Yang Jin sneered: "Very good"

The next day the Yamen wanted to try these troublemakers, and the onlookers surrounded the Yamen with three floors inside and three floors outside. With sufficient evidence in hand, the matter went to trial very quickly, and the drugstore shopkeepers and officials who accepted bribes also spoke.

The people watched this show, which can be called a wonderful drama.

.Those people started to argue strongly, but finally pleaded guilty in the face of the evidence. The people in Huizhou all clapped their hands and cheered.

After this incident, Liu Zhanxiu's prestige was even higher in Huizhou, and this incident also ushered in something that made Liu Zhanxiu a headache.

The unmarried brother in Huizhou City now screamed when he saw Liu Zhanxiu. Liu Zhan's slender and stalwart and handsome man has cured Huizhou's floods. He has the right to grow up and grow well. Those unmarried brothers naturally focused on him.

Although Liu Zhanxiu already has Zheng Fulang, isn't he still a side husband? And they heard that Liu Zhanxiu's Zheng Fu Lang is only a farmer. Although he has good medical skills, after all, there is no family to rely on. Whoever suppresses it will pay. Not necessarily.

.On this day, Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu went shopping, Lele closed his eyes in Yang Jin's arms, and was not interested in the things around him. He is almost one year old now, except that he would call Yang Jin when he was about to have milk. The rest of the time, don't think of him speaking out.

Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu said, "Why do you think this kid is so lazy. He never keeps his eyes open when they can be closed."

Liu Zhanxiu didn't take it seriously: "This shows that Lele is a person who does great things, and is so calm all the time."

Beibei was held by Liu Zhanxiu's hands and looked at Yang Jin and said, "My younger brother is tired, he is not lazy!" He puffed her mouth unhappily, feeling unhappy at Yang Jin's bad things about Lele.

Yang Jin looked at him like this, and quickly coaxed: "Yes, Beibei is right, my brother is just tired."

Beibei became happy when he heard this, and hopped forward with Liu Zhanxiu's hand.

.Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu looked at each other, showing helpless expressions. They didn't know how Beibei and Lele had such a good relationship.

Tired of shopping, the two of them were about to enter the restaurant for dinner. Just as Liu Zhanxiu was about to lift his foot, he asked someone to pounce on him in surprise. Liu Zhanxiu subconsciously helped the man, but he didn't expect the man to take the opportunity to fall into his arms. Liu Zhanxiu quickly turned to the side, and the man fell directly to the ground.

Only then did Liu Zhanxiu see clearly that the man who fell on the ground was a brother, and he secretly rejoiced that he had just escaped.

Yang Jin saw what happened later, snorted coldly, walked to Liu Zhanxiu's side, and said to the aggrieved brother who fell on the ground: "This trick is too common. Have you seen too much drama? . See clearly that the person in front of you is my husband, put away your thoughts that you shouldn't have."

.Leaving the blushing brother in place, he led Liu Zhanxiu upstairs. Beibei also saw the matter clearly beside him. He whispered around with big eyes and whispered beside the brother: "My Eminem is amazing. It turns out that an older brother fell on my dad like this, so my Eminem made that brother's body all red, which is terrible." Patting his little chest looks like a lingering fear. Liu Zhanxiu saw that Beibei didn't follow up and came downstairs to find him, "What is Beibei doing, come here soon." Beibei hurried to Liu Zhanxiu's side, his brother sitting on the ground pale.

When they arrived on the second floor, Yang Jin and they ordered the food, Yang Jin fixedly looked at Liu Zhanxiu. Liu Zhanxiu was stunned by him: "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, it's just that you suddenly found out that your charm is quite big, and someone has embraced you!"

.Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly said: "Brother Jin, I don't have any thoughts on the side. You just saw it clearly by the side. You can't blame me for this."

Yang Jin snorted, "If it weren't for this, I would just let you go?"

When Liu Zhanxiu heard the words, he approached Yang Jin's ear and whispered: "My people, my body, and my heart are all owned by Brother Jin!"

Beibei turned her big eyes to look at them, and snickered while covering her mouth.

Lele smelled the scent, opened his eyes, ahhhh, yelled at Yang Jin. "Smelly boy, you know you are looking for me if you have something to eat!"
.