Yang Jin was taking Zhang Muqing's pulse, and seeing the two of them coming back one after another, he suddenly said: "Cao Qing, come here, I'll get your pulse."

Luo Yun immediately looked at Cao Qing nervously when he heard it. Could it be that the son has a problem with his body?

"What happened to my son?"

.Yang Jin looked at him in a hurry and resisted the urge to roll his eyes: "It's okay, I'll see if your son is uncomfortable when he goes out."

Luo Yun relaxed a little after hearing this, and hurriedly pulled Cao Qing to sit beside Yang Jin, "Yes, I have to see, these days I have to sleep and eat outside, so let Brother Jin look more at ease."

Cao Qing sat down helplessly. He felt that his health was very good, and there was something wrong with him.

Yang Jin took Cao Qing's pulse and frowned. Luo Yun clenched his fists nervously when he saw what Yang Jin looked like, and stared at Yang Jin with a nice mistake.

"You've slept!" In an affirmative tone.

"Puff..." Zhang Muqing was drinking tea and squirted out after hearing the words.

"Brother Jin, you can't be tactful!"

"Euphemistically, this is not the truth?"

.Luo Yun and Cao Qing's faces had already turned red into shrimps.

A month ago, he and the son-in-law were drunk, and one of them couldn't hold back, so they gave the son-in-law...

Later, the son didn't say anything, and he didn't have the face to bring it up, so until now, both of them have deliberately avoided this matter. They didn't expect that Brother Jin's medical skills were so good that he could even get it out.

Cao Qing flushed, "This can also get the pulse out."

Zhang Muqing laughed at the words, "You must have it!"

"What! I (the son) have it!?"

Yang Jin nodded, "You are pretty generous, you get pregnant first when you are unmarried!"

Luo Yun couldn't hear anything now, and he kept thinking about what the son had...what the son had had in his mind.

.Cao Qing also had a brain crash, so there was it. After looking at Luo Yun who was still standing stupidly, he punched him in the chest with an angry punch. Why was he so dumb?

Luo Yun reacted, picked up Cao Qing, and returned to the house like a whirlwind. Cao Qing shouted: "Let me down, what are you doing holding me?"

Luo Yun only answered two words: "raising a fetus"

Yang Jin sighed, "It seems that the mansion is about to have a happy event again!"

"It's not good to have a happy event, why do you sigh?"

Yang Jinbai glanced at her, "You all eat and drink for nothing here, and you don't pay a couple of silver, because you want to exhaust my man." Zhang Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth: "I remember I just handed it to you. Thousand taels of silver notes."

"That can only be counted as your life-saving money, what about other things, you don't need money for food? You don't need money for raising a baby?"

.Zhang Muqing: "..."

"I didn't see that you love money so much, so let's talk about it. I have already figured out how to make a kiln. I wanted to give it to you directly. In that case, I'll do it myself. Well, this is a very profitable business, and I will still be short of your money by then."