He concluded, and by the looks of it, a really bad one.

"Come here." His deep voice commanded her, the underlying warmth and strength anchoring her.

He held his arm open, beckoning her closer. His handsome face held the same calmness, that silently promised her, everything would be fine.

She gazed up at him, her heart spiking up another beat. But instead of fear, it was anticipation and warmth of love.

She hesitated for a moment, before sliding ahead, wrapping her hands around his waist, pushing her head in his nape, breathing in his natural fragrance.

That rooted her more deeply to him, like his aura of calmness weaved with her terrified one, strengthening the pulsing heart.

Dim glow of the lanterns traced his features.

His face, a mask of calmness. Sehdev's breath played on her nape, his hand tightening on her waist, pulling her harder against his firm muscled chest.

Yudhisthir musk mixed with Sehdev's citrus scent, his ever changing fragrance, that only god knew how he acquired.

Always a mystery. The youngest pandav, hardly ever spoke around others, just a smile on his face.

Ever observing and protecting, the youngest pandav, her most sensitive and understanding husband.

Her eyes traced Yudhisthir's face. He reminded her so much of ocean, all calm and serene.

The base of all the creation, and in case of Yudhisthir, he was the base of his brothers. All too protective and providing.

Who smiled, when they laughed. Who felt satisfied, when they were fed. But the same ocean that held the calmness, was also an ageless graveyard.

And how ruthless the eldest pandav could be, it was no mystery to anyone. The tales of his valor, and protectiveness were well spread around Aryavart-

"Staring at someone is considered rude dear wife." Gruff sleepy voice of her first husband, had her heart hammering in her chest, jolting her out of her thoughts, her cheeks flushed.

He bit back a smirk, watching her cheeks turn a deep scarlet. The hue that he secretly enjoyed spreading over her.

One that enhanced her beauty, made his heart beat everytime.

"Not if that someone is your husband." The words were out before she could stop them, her heart picking up it's pace.

Where had that mischievous reply come from? Never had she dared to speak to him that way.

The others? Yes.

Arya Nakul and Bheem were funny, their constant teasing and jokes made it easier to be herself. Arya Arjun and Sehdev, were mischievous from time and again.

But Arya Yudhisthir?

He was almost like a magnanimous personality, that she heard all the great lores about.

A firm, and just, crowned prince. A man, who aimed perfection in every role, and duties, that he had in his life.

A man, who commanded respect and attention, just by a mere look.

Amusement sparkled in Yudhisthir, he bit back a laugh. With his calm mask in place, his gaze locked with hers.

Dark as a winter's night, and the golden cackling fiery orbs of warmth, were gazing at him. His heart thudded sharply, like it always did around her.

"Want to talk about it?"

And just like that the fear returned, the sense of foreboding intensifying.